Valued Contributor

Of those listed, I like the Dior best.

Agree that the earlier Mally mascara was fantastic while it was still around. Smiley Sad

Has anyone else tried Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Mascara?  I'm finding it's very good for my skimpy lashes.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Trusted Contributor

I did not care for the Maybelline Sky High Sensational Mascara, it did nothing for me.  I've tried all but the Glossier Lash Stick and wasn't impressed with any of them. Still on the hunt for the perfect mascara.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

This was on the Internet today 7/9/21.

Top Picks

• Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara

Kevyn Aucoin Curling Mascara

Dior "Diorshow" Mascara

L'Oréal Voluminous Original Mascara

Glossier Lash Slick

Years ago tried a Maybelline mascara and oh boy did my eyes water and sting with minutes of putting it on.  Too afraid to try any others.

Tried the L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara and liked it ok.  Will probably go back to it once I'm done with the mascaras I need to use up.

Respected Contributor

I used the L'Oreal Voluminous a long time ago and like it enough that I may go back to it when I finish my current stash.  Loved the Diorshow and it remains a favorite.  Also wore that one for years when I worked and dated a lot.  I also agree about Molly's mascara (the original one) being good.  Currently I am using IT tight line and Tarte Lights Camera Action.  My current "need to use" stash has several Benefit mascaras,  2 or 3 Tartes and Elizabeth Arden.  Mascara has always been an every day item for me since my lashes are light.  Always wanted to try the Kevin Aucoin, but just haven't run into it at the right time.  I recently threw out several opened mascaras that I didn't use while hanging close to home this past year.  I had cataract surgery and do not want to get an infection in my now very efficient eyes.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I don't use any of those, but I'm sure they are good!  I alternate between IT Cosmetics Superhero & Benefit They're Real mascaras.  I also have Benefit Roller Lash but not a big fan.

It seems every time I venture into other mascaras besides my two go-tos, I'm a bit disappointed.  Therefore, I'm sticking to what I know & love...IT Cosmetics Superhero & Benefit They're Real.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I've tried so many mascaras and have never been satisfied with any drug store brand.  My eyes are sensitive and for some reason, typical brands making them water.

I've been using Benefits BADgal Bang  for a few years and really like it.

Trusted Contributor

AS far as I'm concerned nothing beats Essence false lash effect. Cruelty-free and cheap as chips.

Super Contributor

I am using Burt's Bees mascara and have been happy with it,

Honored Contributor

@poregirl - "Cheap as chips" - this made me laugh out loud.  What a great saying.  Right now I'm using this mascara because of all the recommendations here.  I like it ok.  Have noticed though I'm about 6 weeks into using it and its getting a bit clumpy and flaky.  But not enough to discourage me from using it.  I'll see how it goes for the next few weeks.  

Respected Contributor

I use Heimish cleansing balm and with last order they included a free mascara.  It coats with tubes of mascara.  I have always had problems with dark undereyes and mascara seems to migrate there and make area darker and believe me I have tried many mascaras through the years.  This does not do that and looks exactly the same at the end of the day when I take it off.  A lot of mascaras look great when first applied and later in the day you wonder where it went.