Occasional Contributor

WEN started as a gentle cleanser conditioner which replaces all your other bathroom products. It's looking to me like someone has gotten money hungry. Have you noticed all the products that are in the line now? I thought the cleanser conditioner was also the styling cream. Look at all the formulas out there now.

Regular Contributor

Re: Too many WEN products now

Oh my! Shame on him for expanding his product line! While we're at it, let's disapprove of every other cosmetic line that has done this. I mean the nerve of people for trying to grow their business.
Respected Contributor

Hello, glowormf and welcome. Smile

There are a lot of products, but I think he wanted to try his hand at expanding his product line. Since it seems to have worked, I suppose he'll keep doing it. Many ladies really love him and the products he makes a lot.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

Because we all know there is one thing we all really really need, thats a new moisturizer!

Super Contributor

In the beginning, his whole routine and selling point was how WEN replaced 5-7 products so we would no longer need to buy other products, thus saving money and space.... ......that didn't last long. Of course he has the right to expand his line, but Chaz started WEN to help us limit the amount/cost of buying more products since WEN (supposedly) replaced the need for them.... Once a skincare line starts the "new and improved" approach and adds a bunch more products, that's when I go back to old-fashioned products, like Witch Hazel....Ivory soap. and Pond's.
Trusted Contributor

Here we go …never fails smh
live....laugh....love
Occasional Contributor

I have noticed all the products that are in the Wen line now! I find it rather shocking and most delightful that there are so many products. If there is one thing I have discovered it is that variety is the spice of life!! Let us know if you need one of us to recommend a place to start with Wen and by all means enjoy the shows!!!
Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 fitnessfreak said: In the beginning, his whole routine and selling point was how WEN replaced 5-7 products so we would no longer need to buy other products, thus saving money and space.... ......that didn't last long. Of course he has the right to expand his line, but Chaz started WEN to help us limit the amount/cost of buying more products since WEN (supposedly) replaced the need for them.... Once a skincare line starts the "new and improved" approach and adds a bunch more products, that's when I go back to old-fashioned products, like Witch Hazel....Ivory soap. and Pond's.

It's the cleansing conditioner that replaces several products - it still does, nothing has changed there. Chaz responded to masses of customers asking for styling products, even though that was not his original intent for the brand.

Trusted Contributor

Yes enjoy watching the shows…the more the merrier Smiley Wink Smiley Wink Smiley Happy
live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

All the peeps spouting misinformation is too funny! So many wen fans!!
live....laugh....love