Respected Contributor

Re: Too many IT Cosmetics TSV!!

I've emailed QVC and have expressed that they need more choices when it comes to makeup brands. There have in the past been some really popular and good brands here, but have left QVC. Now, I know there is more that goes on behind closed doors than we know, but it's just overkill on some of the brands on air. 

I also can't blame a brand for leaving if they don't get any air time. Brands like KatVonD, Smashbox who have been at QVC and left do not need QVC to stay in business. IMO if you look at most of the beauty on YouTube, you will not see as much of them use IT cosmetics versus Toofaced, KVD, etc. Grant it, I know a lot of these youtubers are young and aren't worried about their skin yet and can pull off mor eintense looks than me, but these big beauty brands know that these young men and women have a lot of influence within the beauty world. 

Anyway, rant over, but I do agree that this tsv has been on presale for 2 days and there is a reason for that I'm sure. I guess if it sells then they'll keep doing it, but they could at least offer new and different things in the tsv's   

Occasional Contributor

They do, Eve Pearl and Laura Geller.

Valued Contributor

It is great to have many IT TSV because we get kits for a discounted price.But we should have other brands like Julep or Edward Bess to have a  TSV as well. 

Valued Contributor

yes yes and yes!

New Contributor

Sorry, but IT foundations look too yellow on my skin. 

Valued Contributor

I only use IT waterproof concealer and it is ok.  I prefer HSN because the have more diverse and name brand cosmetics.

Trusted Contributor

Love IT products !

Regular Contributor

I feel the same way about Philosophy.  Since the line was sold, it's not the same and I am sick of seeing it. 

Contributor

I agree completely- need more variety!
Respected Contributor

I'd love to see a TSV with Josie Maran's relatively new foundation.  It's sooo good, I'm glad I took a chance on the supersize.. which is two regular sized bottles.  Nary a problem with the pumps either.

I hated the Matchmaker line.  Glad Josie's skin has become drier, for selfish

reasons... Smiley Wink