Super Contributor

i think IT Cosmetics is a nice brand but QVC has too many IT TSV's   We need other skincare and color companies to have a TSV   

The It cosmetic's tsv seem to be almost all the same  Any one else tied of It Cosmetics?

Respected Contributor

Re: Too many IT Cosmetics TSV!!

I think the problem is 30 TSV's a month and limited amounts of vendors.  If IT does one every 3 months that means they have one out of 90 TSVs.  I think QVC just needs to find additional vendors to fill up the TSV slots. Smiley Happy

Deb 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beautydiva wrote:

i think IT Cosmetics is a nice brand but QVC has too many IT TSV's   We need other skincare and color companies to have a TSV   

The It cosmetic's tsv seem to be almost all the same  Any one else tied of It Cosmetics?

I love IT and I find the best way to purchase is through a tsv, since it is so very expensive! But I am REALLY tired of Dyson!

Valued Contributor

There are so many online retailers with every skincare and makeup line imaginable, which offer free shipping and returns. Why be limited to QVC? If you are interested in a particular item and want a review or application you will probably finds 100s videos on Youtube.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC, for as big an electronic retailer that it is, has a very limited selection of products. Only the already big vendors seem to get any air time including TSVs. That also translates to IT Cosmetics when they come to Canada every other month. It's always the same thing, a Today's Showstopper with upsells. The foundation is always the main thing, and every other time it's a sparkly one.

Respected Contributor

@beautydiva - it has been on pre-sale for two days now - that's unusual - I think it shows that it's not selling as well as it used to.  The illumination foundation is frightening with all its glitter.   

Esteemed Contributor

I've been catching Q on the fly for years. I don't sit there to watch. But even I can say most of IT's schpiel word for word. "Your lips but better." "75 years young." "Um....um...."

(Although I do like IT's Bye-Bye pores because of the silk.)

Super Contributor

@hoosieroriginal i agree the illumination cc cream makes me look like a disco ball

They need more shade selections  5 or 6 shades of foundation doens't cover everyone.  I am not a match for any of there new confidence in a compact  

QVC needs to bring on more vendors and good buys!

Respected Contributor

@beautydiva wrote:

@hoosieroriginal i agree the illumination cc cream makes me look like a disco ball

They need more shade selections  5 or 6 shades of foundation doens't cover everyone.  I am not a match for any of there new confidence in a compact  

QVC needs to bring on more vendors and good buys!

@beautydiva  They also need some cool colors - I am not yellow, my skin is not yellow - I do not need color correcting - I have a pink undertone and I don't need to look like I have jaundice!  It's really weird that everyone has gone to this yellow base - I hate it!  Someone on here told me about Boots No. 7 - they have a cool beige - waiting for it to come in at Target so I can try some.

- 
Esteemed Contributor

IT foundations are neutral based not yellow based. But I agree if you have pink skin they wouldn't look good.