Respected Contributor

Re: Too faced products/Jillian

@Shanus wrote:

@Trix wrote:

@sophiamaria2 wrote:

okay I went to look because I luv jullian and two faced...and I couldn't find a video with her in it..UNTIL I realized looking again IT IS HER.   I thought it was someone else!   she has either gained weight OR maybe she's pregnant?     wow she totally doesn't look like herself.    

@sophiamaria2I think Jillian is at that age where a female body seems to develop a mind of its own and does its own thing.  If Jillian is like some of us the only thing she is in control of during this period is the hair and makeup. 

@Trix  Really? That’s so not true. If you stay active, maintain a healthy diet, you don’t have to let your body go to h**l. At (almost) 70, I weigh the same as I did in college, but it does take some effort. Don’t put all women in the same basket. 

@Shanus

Congratulations!  We're not all so perfect.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

Spoiler

@Icegoddess wrote:

Does anybody know if the Born This Way foundation colors run yellow?  I'm tempted.  I don't know why since I finally found a good match in NARS.  All the other brands I have tried are definitely yellow-based.  I can make theim work, but it's really nice to put on foundation and not see how yellow it is compared to my skin.  At least on screen it looks very natural which is what appeals to me, I guess.

Today I watched Jillian..she said her foundations are yellow based...HTH~

@emmysmom. I don't think that Becca's foudnations are yellow based....I have one of her foundations as well, and it is really nice, again a full coverage foundation though....I actually have that one on today and it looks great, I use a damp Beauty Blender sponge with my foundations though... 

@CANDLEQUEEN  Many companies add yellow to their foundations to color correct any redness in the complexion. I sometimes have a little redness around my nose, etc. The yellow tones would cover that making concealer unnecessary. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Trix wrote:

@sophiamaria2 wrote:

okay I went to look because I luv jullian and two faced...and I couldn't find a video with her in it..UNTIL I realized looking again IT IS HER.   I thought it was someone else!   she has either gained weight OR maybe she's pregnant?     wow she totally doesn't look like herself.    

@sophiamaria2I think Jillian is at that age where a female body seems to develop a mind of its own and does its own thing.  If Jillian is like some of us the only thing she is in control of during this period is the hair and makeup. 

@Trix  Really? That’s so not true. If you stay active, maintain a healthy diet, you don’t have to let your body go to h**l. At (almost) 70, I weigh the same as I did in college, but it does take some effort. Don’t put all women in the same basket. 

@ShanusPlease remember that medical issues play a BIG part besides an active lifestyle and diet.

I had no weight struggles until chemo burned out my thyroid gland. That was 6-7 years ago.

Now I deal w/ hypothyroidism daily and all the side effects even w/meds and MD monitoring.

You are fortunate at 70 yo to be healthy enough to maintain your weight even w/some effort.

Honored Contributor

@maestra. I think many times in this thread, we excused medical conditions and medications. I didn’t mean to offend anyone. BTW, I take Synthroid myself.

Respected Contributor

My favorite product are Two Faced  Blushes as the one that has almost all day staying power. There are pinks,mauves,corals and some Matte and some shimmer in powder form. Blushes tend to fade on me and these last. Colors can be bright so blend them down

Valued Contributor

@Shanus - Jillian cohosts a Los Angeles radio program and she does talk about menapause or pre menapause issues.  Sometimes there are inbalances in hormones that do affect your weight.  Sometimes exercise alone does not help that.

Valued Contributor

Better than Sex Mascara is the best!