Frequent Contributor

Too faced on hsn anniversary pricing

Some great anniversary deals on too faced! I went a little nuts and got 2 melted lipsticks, better than sex duo, natural eye palette (with free full size primer!), cocoa powder foundation with kabuki brush. Kicking myself for not picking up Bulletproof brow for 20 dollars before it sold out. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Too faced on hsn anniversary pricing

I wanted the bulletproof brow but I have way too much makeup. Always looking for a good brow product though so I'm still thinking 😊

Respected Contributor

Guess I should wake up and pay attention to the OP post. I went back to get bulletproof brow and it's sold out. I thought she was referring to brunette as the universal taupe was available when I last saw it. Oh well, saved $20!

Trusted Contributor

I love too faced lip sticks in a tube and well the blush and lipstick from a todays special I bought back in February I think and I love love love it.  It will last a long time but this year I need nothing in makeup nothing so I will use up what I have.  Blessings to all.  happy mothers day to the mothers. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info. It's a very good line--just about all I'm wearing in bronzer and eye shadow these days. They also have good sales on their own website. Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

kesselrun and Reba005  if you are looking for an awesome brow product DOLL10 without a doubt.  Too Faced was my absolute favorite for color and staying power until I tried DOLL10.  The staying power is unbeatable and more realistic than any other I have tried.  I have slim and none eyebrows like seriously no eyebrows.  I use blonde and universal mixed together or one or the other depending on my skin being tan or not... love this stuff.  Hope you give it a try you won't be disappointed (my opinion) and it has gotten great reviews.Smiley Very Happy

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

I'm disappointed I didn't see this thread in time for the sale.  The brow is gone, and I love    that two faced bulletproof brow product.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"