Contributor

Being confined I have decided to clean out the closets.  I found some "old" Isomers product.  You know, the ten little bottles of product you received when purchasing the product you really wanted.  Not sure how old they are, probably 4 years.  I know she has changed her products or renamed them at a higher price so I'm trouble comparing the performance ratings.  Would you give these a try or just to the 86 pile.  Also would like some insight as to what Isomers is doing.  Seems a lot of her programs are temporary bottom of the bottle once a year deals. Does she still do all-in-one line.  Her homepage lines seem to be lacking.

Honored Contributor

Re: Too Old or Give it a try?

@fritzee wrote:

Being confined I have decided to clean out the closets.  I found some "old" Isomers product.  You know, the ten little bottles of product you received when purchasing the product you really wanted.  Not sure how old they are, probably 4 years.  I know she has changed her products or renamed them at a higher price so I'm trouble comparing the performance ratings.  Would you give these a try or just to the 86 pile.  Also would like some insight as to what Isomers is doing.  Seems a lot of her programs are temporary bottom of the bottle once a year deals. Does she still do all-in-one line.  Her homepage lines seem to be lacking.

@fritzee @I don't think I would use it, 4 years is a long time. Have you smelled or checked out the consistency of the products? My motto is, when in doubt, throw it out!

Honored Contributor

No, too old throw them away.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@fritzee Please toss 'em. The chemicals and ingredients can degrade into God-knows-what over time. Play it safe.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I would toss too. Four years is a long time for most products.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I think I'd just toss it too. I've heard several reps say that their products are good for 2 years unopened, but 4 years might be kind of pushing it. I doubt that it would harm you, but I also doubt that you would get any benefit from using them. It would just be a waste of time. 

Regular Contributor

I would say toss too, unfortunately. I am going through skincare products now just to test them out since I'm at home. They aren't old, but all of the changes in routine are just messing with my skin. 

In any case you can look at the code on the isomers container and Q is manufacture date 2017, R is 2018, and S is 2019.