Super Contributor
Is that why a gorgeous creature such as you shops at Walmart? To ridicule those with weight problems or who have limited incomes for clothes? Nice. Be sure to pray for them all when you go to church tomorrow,
On 6/21/2014 gazelle77 said:

LOL! If you really want to see GROSS just go shopping at WalMart and see who shops there and how they look and dress. Really quite humorous and entertaining~{#emotions_dlg.laugh} It is 100 times more disgusting than any dry skin on foot demo on QVC.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Super Contributor
~~Always remember-- You're braver than you believe And stronger than you seem And smarter than you think~ ~Pooh .....Winnie the Pooh has always been my favorite source of wisdom, apart from Descartes, Jesus, Buddha, Plato, Socrates....although Pooh is a tiny bit delusional Smiley Wink...some people are crueler than they think, meaner than they imagine, and cattier than they believe....present company excluded of course. Now for me, this afternoon, I think I'll go to Saxe 5th Avenue and admire the beautiful people in their expensive clothes. That is so entertaining, and although it doesn't make me feel superior and puffed up, I get ideas on style. Tomorrow being Sunday, I'll go to my church and look at those who are holier and more devout than me, to be inspired by the possibility of grace and forgiveness.
Super Contributor
On 6/21/2014 Nikalette said:Is that why a gorgeous creature such as you shops at Walmart? To ridicule those with weight problems or who have limited incomes for clothes? Nice. Be sure to pray for them all when you go to church tomorrow,

LOL! If you really want to see GROSS just go shopping at WalMart and see who shops there and how they look and dress. Really quite humorous and entertaining~{#emotions_dlg.laugh} It is 100 times more disgusting than any dry skin on foot demo on QVC.

I shop at Walmart for many things and I am not obese, I dress very well, I buy organic food when I find it there and I also shop at Nordstrom, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods as well as Ollie's bargain basement. I cannot stand these posts that infer EVERYONE is the same because of where they shop. (or is it imply?) never sure.

Respected Contributor

No, gross is any woman who walks into any finer department store and tries on every single pair of shoes with bare feet.....that's gross.

Honored Contributor
On 6/21/2014 icezeus said:

Good lord some of you woman really do need a fainting couch. No it does not bother me. Perhaps I am not paying as much attention to the demos as some of you obviously have.

On a bright note. I have this little machine and I love it.

ITA.

So I'm guessing none of you give birth, changed a diaper, cleaned a bathroom? Wink

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor
On 6/21/2014 pridequeen said:
On 6/21/2014 Nikalette said:Is that why a gorgeous creature such as you shops at Walmart? To ridicule those with weight problems or who have limited incomes for clothes? Nice. Be sure to pray for them all when you go to church tomorrow,

I shop at Walmart for many things and I am not obese, I dress very well, I buy organic food when I find it there and I also shop at Nordstrom, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods as well as Ollie's bargain basement. I cannot stand these posts that infer EVERYONE is the same because of where they shop. (or is it imply?) never sure.

In that case, the correct term is imply. An example of infer would be that I infer the original poster has some issues because she enjoys ridiculing people. I never meant to imply that all shoppers at WalMart are poor and poorly dressed. I know that is not true. I've bought many things at Walmart, and I dress well and am slender. Not that it matters. It is character that matters. Ted Bundy was very attractive and well dressed. St. Francis dressed in rags.
Trusted Contributor
On 6/21/2014 willdob3 said:

OMGosh! It's not open heart surgery! It's just dry flakes of skin! lol...

A long time ago, TLC used to air different surgeries. I thought it was fascinating. DH couldn't be in the same room when it was on. Now, that was graphic!
Paws and enjoy life.
Super Contributor
Hey, I was a nurse. I won't go into the gory details. I did have a private foot care business for years where I would go,to the homes of elderly patients who couldn't take care of their feet, most of them had fungal toenails and callouses. It wasn't always pleasant, but I would never characterize them as gross, or find any shortcomings in their grooming or homes as a source of ridicule or entertainment. Even if I was that cruel, I would be afraid, since we reap what we sow,
On 6/21/2014 Drythe said:

Good lord some of you woman really do need a fainting couch. No it does not bother me. Perhaps I am not paying as much attention to the demos as some of you obviously have.

ITA.

So I'm guessing none of you give birth, changed a diaper, cleaned a bathroom? Wink

Trusted Contributor
On 6/21/2014 Drythe said:

ITA.

My DD got sick in the car when she was a toddler. "It" was hitting the back of my head. That was the longest drive home ever!!!
Paws and enjoy life.
Super Contributor

LOL! If you really want to see GROSS just go shopping at WalMart and see who shops there and how they look and dress. Really quite humorous and entertaining~ It is 100 times more disgusting than any dry skin on foot demo on QVC.

I don't find your comment humorous or entertaining. I shop at Walmart for some groceries & save quite a bit & find a few cosmetics I like. Most people who do shop for clothes there is because its affordable for them. Not all people dress to my liking but I don't view them as discusting. Your comment is insulting to those who do shop there. OMG!