Esteemed Contributor
I do not know about other TF palettes, but I know that before new release of TF Peach a few month ago, Ebay was flooded with fake peach palettes. They were cheap and the authentic ones were still selling at astronomical prices. Buyers were leaving reviews - "fake!", and by the look of them they were different.
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
I do not know about other TF palettes, but I know that before new release of TF Peach a few month ago, Ebay was flooded with fake peach palettes. They were cheap and the authentic ones were still selling at astronomical prices. Buyers were leaving reviews - "fake!", and by the look of them they were different.

I saw an Anastasia BH highlight palette on eBay for like $10 brand new. People have to know those are fake. The reviews even say fake. I just would not buy makeup like that from eBay. If I want something like that I'll just pay full price from Sephora, Beautylish or Ulta. 

Trusted Contributor

@MrsCat21 they sell the fakes from US locations too. They say buying direct from company.  Yes the company selling fakes LOL  no way is too faced selling authentic items that cheap IMO  Check feedback of course but even better is to ask the seller for copy of an invoice.  EBay told me once that sellers must be able to show copies if authenticity is questioned.  I don't know if that means the seller has to show eBay only ......but sure wouldn't hurt to just ask the seller.  I would.

Another clue is to look at sellers other auctions.  If they are selling a lot of hot items, like Anastasia or Kylie etc....I'd pass.

Super Contributor

I just received my first too faced - the peach palette and papa don't peach blush - from HSN.  I just love them!  The color, the smell - wonderful!

Esteemed Contributor
Me too - love TF palettes! I even love the boxes, they so cute.