Honored Contributor

THANKS for the T.S. pic!!  I'm so bummed.  I have this.  I do love black liners, but I have that liner x 2!

The palette is awesome, but it's not new, and I have it.  MONEY SAVED. 

I seriously have a "problem" having so many palettes.  It's an "issue", LOL.Woman Frustrated

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Here is Too Faced Today Special Coming Up

-~526721.jpg

thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

This is available as a presale now.  Does that mean that NO coupons will work on this set?  I've tried the two that I have and neither worked.  Just wondering if anyone knows if a TS Presale automatically means it's excluded from any and all coupons.  I don't purchase on HSN all that often.  Thanks.

HSN coupons can never be used on Today's Special, Today's Special Presale, This Day Only or clearance. 

Esteemed Contributor

@grammarqueen, Thanks for explaining.   :-)

Honored Contributor

@grammarqueen wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

This is available as a presale now.  Does that mean that NO coupons will work on this set?  I've tried the two that I have and neither worked.  Just wondering if anyone knows if a TS Presale automatically means it's excluded from any and all coupons.  I don't purchase on HSN all that often.  Thanks.

HSN coupons can never be used on Today's Special, Today's Special Presale, This Day Only or clearance. 

@grammarqueen, in the past, HSN used to load the upcoming TS in the system somewhere around 10:00 p.m.  It would be at the TS price but it didn't show up in the system as a TS.  That allowed you to use a coupon to purchase it and many of us did that often.  Once midnight hit and it officially became the TS, you could no longer use a coupon.

I think HSN caught on that many were doing that and now they have been doing TS presales.  That means it's loaded in as a TS and no coupons can be used anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor
Thank you @Lipstickdiva! I like HSN but but did not buy enough from them to figure out their ways. I often find coupons but often get frustrated trying to apply them. I also can't figure their credit card check out with coupon attached. It worked for me initially and then it stopped on orders I placed later on.
Trusted Contributor

I have wanted that Chocolate Bon Bon palette for so long, the colors are beautiful!!  The last thing I need is another mascara or black liner (or palette for that matter)...  Not sure what I will do!

Valued Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I have wanted that Chocolate Bon Bon palette for so long, the colors are beautiful!!  The last thing I need is another mascara or black liner (or palette for that matter)...  Not sure what I will do!

HSN does have just the Bon Bon palette for sale today on 4 Flex Pays, so you can get it home for $12.25!  

Trusted Contributor

I checked the Bay this morning and there are quite a few under $20, from the United States.  Too good to be true?  All the sellers are rated highly...

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

I guess it will be forever before HSN has another special.  They put so much into their peach line and I bought but I love Special kits............I love his lip extreme that burns your lips like a bumble bee sting but I still have a little filler in my lips.  I love getting restyland in my lips but the pain for 6 days afterward and trying to hold down fever blisters all over my mouth I can't see ever doing this again.  But the 11 lines YES for sure when he has a special again.

Burning my lips isn't exactly on my list of to-do's. Don't you have burning mouth syndrome?? Why would any reputable physician inject you with restylane if you suffered with that condition???