Honored Contributor

Re: Too Faced or Urban Decay?

Thanks, ladies for your replies!  I have a UD eyeshadow pallete (the Elements one from Christmas) & love it, as well as the anti-aging eyeshadow primer, lip liner, lipstick & brow powder.  So far I like it all!  I ordered some Too Faced Born this Way foundation, which is due to arrive today.  It's supposed to be full-coverage, which is what I like so I'll get to try it tomorrow.  I read a lot of positive reviews, especially from women in my age group (early 50's).  I've been an IT girl practically since it launched on QVC, but I'm ready to venture out.  Thanks again for your input and have a great week!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I like both!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I had to make a choice between Too Faced and Urban Decay it's Urban Decay all the way.  Better shade selection in every category and just as important I feel their products are better quality than Too Faced. 

@SurferWifeI have Born This Way Foundation, Concealer and Setting Powder.  In so far as color is concerned all were wonderful.  I am however a bit disappointed in the dated powdery finish of the setting powder.  It's too heavy for 2019 (compare it to MIneral Veil and Laura Mercier's powder to get my point).  The foundation is ok, and it does go on full coverage.   I usually blot the finish down on my face using a dampened sponge.  The star of the Born This Way line is the concealer.  I really love it!