Valued Contributor

Too Faced Today's Special on 7/27 on HSN?

Anyone know what it is?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Too Faced Today's Special on 7/27 on HSN?

It's a set of Grande lip glosses. Very disappointing that is not Too Faced. If you look at the program guide it lists both cosmetic brands but it is Grande that is the TSV.
Valued Contributor

OK.  Thank you!

I just got an email that said they were on at 12AM and I assumed.  That is disappointing.

Honored Contributor

@samohio wrote:
It's a set of Grande lip glosses. Very disappointing that is not Too Faced. If you look at the program guide it lists both cosmetic brands but it is Grande that is the TSV.

@samohio

I agree. I was hoping for a Too Faced palette to indulge in. I have no interest in what is being offered. 

Respected Contributor

That lipstick//gloss whatever it is got my curiosity up.  I ordered it and ordered a bonus buy color also.  I'm always on the look out for something new in lipstick.  Looking forward to getting it  

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023, I was curious to see the presenstation this morning because I use Grande Mascara and that stuff is the best of anything that I have tried! The colors of the lip colors didn't look something that I would wear but I am sure the products are top notch based on their mascara. Enjoy your lip colors. They also make an eyelash serum which is quite good. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

That lipstick//gloss whatever it is got my curiosity up.  I ordered it and ordered a bonus buy color also.  I'm always on the look out for something new in lipstick.  Looking forward to getting it  

@Blingqueen023

Please share your review once you've received them! 

I have the the worst luck with lipsticks/glosses. I want them to have just the right amount of color & I want them to last without transferring to my glass or mug. What I want doesn't seem to exist.

Honored Contributor

I stayed up late because I saw "Too Faced" on my Directv screen guide.  What a rip.  I think they did that on purpose.  Misleading.

Honored Contributor

This lipstick doesn't interest me.  I'm not a matte lipcolor fan.  No matter how much they try and say it's not drying, it always is.  Disappointing TSV for sure for me. 

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Blingqueen023, I was curious to see the presenstation this morning because I use Grande Mascara and that stuff is the best of anything that I have tried! The colors of the lip colors didn't look something that I would wear but I am sure the products are top notch based on their mascara. Enjoy your lip colors. They also make an eyelash serum which is quite good. 

@Tricolor  Thanks for letting me know about the other products.  I've never tried this company, but I'm looking forward on getting it.  I'm not one for dark red lipstick but I did like the other color.  I ordered a pink mauve color for the bonus they offered.  Will post a review that @willdob3 requested once I get them.  Have a fabulous day!