Valued Contributor

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush Fire Sale

On the other shopping channel they have been DEEP discounting random Too Faced items and I bought two of the four colors available in this blush. I also got 2 colors of their Love Flush blush before it sold out, and picked up a couple more at Ulta earlier during their beauty sale. Speaking of Ulta, I also got 2 Laura Geller and 2 Tarte blushes for half price. Between sales, coupons and Spendable Cash I had from a price adjustment I am the proud owner of 10 brand new blushes and my sweet cheeks are very, very happy!

Respected Contributor

Re: Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush Fire Sale

Do you need a blush intervention?  (Just kidding).  That's a lot of blush - it takes me years to use up one blush. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Do you need a blush intervention?  (Just kidding).  That's a lot of blush - it takes me years to use up one blush. 

I had been using cream blushes for about 5 years because I am older and was supposed to. I usually have about 3 of them and while cream is okay, there is not much variety out there, much less getting the colors and textures I want. Besides that, I would hardly put a dent in them before they would go rancid. Then I got a powder blush in a Today's Special makeup kit that I was going to give away, but I liked the color and tried it out instead and loved it. I have been trimming my fine facial hairs for about a year now, and it works out well, even using them without face powder on. Since I had gotten rid of all my powder blushes years ago, I was down to just the one I had gotten in the kit and - boom - suddenly all these sales popped up. I admit I did go a little overboard, but like you said, they will last me years and not go bad. 

Respected Contributor

I love blush, too. I have a "wardrobe" of blush colors. I don't understand women that have "a blush"! LOL. I use cream blush like a blush primer then my setting powder & then a powder blush. Enjoy your new things.