Respected Contributor

Too Faced Sweet Peach palette - a less expensive alternative??

Ok, so I've been tempted to buy the TF Peach palette for a few weeks. I've even had it in my cart a few times and haven't pulled the trigger. Now it's sold out everywhere. I wasn't completely sold on it, as I haven't tried peach shadows in the past, and wasn't sure I really wanted to spend that much. So, I began looking for an alternative. I came up with the Makeup Revolution New-Trails vs Neutrals palette. It has 3 peach shades in it, along with several neutral colors, a glittery purple and 1-2 other more fun shades (I don't recall exactly right this second!). I found it at my local Ulta for $10. I'm going to try it out over the next few days, and I'll let you know what I think. I thought this might be helpful to some who are in the same boat as me with the TF palette. I switched the peach shades tonight and they have good color payoff, but aren't garish. I am hopeful about this find. HTH!! (Btw, I looked on the Makeup Revolution site, and they state that they do not test on animals, nor do any 3rd parties.)

Super Contributor

Re: Too Faced Sweet Peach palette - a less expensive alternative??

yes- but do they smell like peach? Let us know because HSN is sold out!

Respected Contributor

I certainly didn't smell any peach. This palette was released some time ago. It isn't *trying* to be a dupe of TF. I'm simply stating that several colors are the same. A palette not smelling like peach wouldn't deter me, if it contained the colors I wanted. But I understand the scent is a draw to some people.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FUTURE wrote:

I certainly didn't smell any peach. This palette was released some time ago. It isn't *trying* to be a dupe of TF. I'm simply stating that several colors are the same. A palette not smelling like peach wouldn't deter me, if it contained the colors I wanted. But I understand the scent is a draw to some people.

@FUTURE ugh I actually don't like the scented things TF does. I could not wash that cocoa powder foundation off fast enough. I was so sick of smelling cocoa all day long, lol! Anyway, thanks for the info. I will look forward to hearing what you think about the palette you picked up.

Frequent Contributor

Too Faced does not have parabens unfortunately Makeup Revolution does.

Spoiler