Respected Contributor

Re: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette sold out everywhere

@winamac1 wrote:

@TinknTigger wrote:

Are you talking about the TS that HSN just had last week with the semi-sweet chocolate palette, eye primer, blush and mascarra?  Just curious because I bought one for myself and my daughter (they both arrived yesterday) . . . I've not had any contact from HSN about being money being refunded or to return the product because of quality control issues.

Again, just curious. 

Thank you. 

Michelle

You won't receive any contact from HSN.  Some palettes were broken--not all.  I had an eye shadow cracked, but I kept the TSV as I loved it.

Phew, so glad to see this.  I was getting worried.  I didn't get an email and checked my account and no refund or note. I was about to call them. 

Respected Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

OK, after two conversations, I was told that they sold too many kits and had to cancel some of the orders.  I let them know that I thought HSN is smart enough and big enough to know when they sell out of the kits and should cut the sales off.  I am very disappointed in them in saying three different things to me.  Oh well, I hope you all enjoy the kit.

At least you finally got an answer. Thanks for following up. 

Respected Contributor

I really love the looks of the peach palette.  I really like the range of colors. So many different looks from one palette. I really thought I would get this one but it was sold out everywhere and I have since changed my mind.  I found colors in my collection that are similar.  So, I think I will pass but who knows. 

Some colors in it have gotten some bad reviews but all the swatches I see look so pretty. I think it is one you have to decide for yourself. 

The only thing I didn't like is the frenzy they created around this palette.  I get it is a sales/marketing ploy, but I found it annoying.  But, it looks like it worked for them for the most part. 

Enjoy for those that got it and will get it.  I will be looking out for your reviews. 

Respected Contributor

I'm interested in it, as I don't have any (that I'm aware of!) peach shades. A few of the other shades look nice, too. But I have the chocolate bar (love!), which has a few similar shades. Bottom line: I'll look at it in store and swatch before I decided whether or not to buy. 

Contributor

Thanks for the updates!  I was worrid something was wrong with the product but everything in the two kits that I received arrived in perfect condition.

I hate to hear about HSN and QVC "over selling" products . . . . they should know better than that and cut off the sales as they are approaching the final quantities and if they see that more available then open the sales back up. 

Michelle