Contributor

Re: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette sold out everywhere

Yes, it's for VIB. I spend way too much money on makeup Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ctinaw wrote:

I really hadn't paid much attention to Too Facedkickin cosmetics until very recently and now im g myself for not getting that TSV on the other network. Their eyeshadows and blushes look kind of amazing!

I ordered the TSV on HSN and was notified that they had refunded my money.  I called and was told there were quality control issues and HSN had refunded everyone's money.  They said they would ship it out when it met their standards...............interesting.

Respected Contributor

Ulta has them online for sale.

Frequent Contributor

I think this pallette has to much "hype" seen a few YT gurus reviews who are less than impressed with it. Honestly it looks just like a meh pallette, I'm not impressed at all by it. I'm late to the bon bon pallette party but I'm loving that one & it's super cute with the heart shaped e/s pans
Valued Contributor

Exactly. I could see maybe a brown and a green but it seemed like mostly browns!

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I was at Ulta yesterday and they had them there. I am not even impressed with this palette. They call it a peach palette but you are only getting 3 peach shades the a lot of browns and a purple.A peach eyepalette for me would  have a variety of peach shades some matt and some shimmer. Only my opinion.

Valued Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@ctinaw wrote:

I really hadn't paid much attention to Too Facedkickin cosmetics until very recently and now im g myself for not getting that TSV on the other network. Their eyeshadows and blushes look kind of amazing!

I ordered the TSV on HSN and was notified that they had refunded my money.  I called and was told there were quality control issues and HSN had refunded everyone's money.  They said they would ship it out when it met their standards...............interesting.

WOW! I am really surprised at that!! I can't recall of another time I've ever heard taht happen so I'm wondering what went wrong. Yikes! 

Oh well then I guess I didn't miss out after all! I plan on going to ULTA tonight and getting the peanut butter jelly exclusive - looks soooo pretty Smiley Happy

Contributor

Are you talking about the TS that HSN just had last week with the semi-sweet chocolate palette, eye primer, blush and mascarra?  Just curious because I bought one for myself and my daughter (they both arrived yesterday) . . . I've not had any contact from HSN about being money being refunded or to return the product because of quality control issues.

Again, just curious. 

Thank you. 

Michelle

Respected Contributor

@TinknTigger wrote:

Are you talking about the TS that HSN just had last week with the semi-sweet chocolate palette, eye primer, blush and mascarra?  Just curious becaer use I bought one for myself and my daughter (they both arrived yesterday) . . . I've not had any contact from HSN about being money being refunded or to return the product because of quality control issues.

Again, just curious. 

Thank you. 

Michelle

Yes, that is the one.  I ordered the Taos shoes, beauty blender and the TSV.  I was curious since I did not receive them all so went to my account and saw they had refunded my money for the TSV.  I called CS and was told what I posted.  I specifically asked if it was everyone that ordered it and was told "yes".  Now I am off to call them again to see what I am told today LOL.  Will report back.  

Honored Contributor

@TinknTigger wrote:

Are you talking about the TS that HSN just had last week with the semi-sweet chocolate palette, eye primer, blush and mascarra?  Just curious because I bought one for myself and my daughter (they both arrived yesterday) . . . I've not had any contact from HSN about being money being refunded or to return the product because of quality control issues.

Again, just curious. 

Thank you. 

Michelle

You won't receive any contact from HSN.  Some palettes were broken--not all.  I had an eye shadow cracked, but I kept the TSV as I loved it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

OK, after two conversations, I was told that they sold too many kits and had to cancel some of the orders.  I let them know that I thought HSN is smart enough and big enough to know when they sell out of the kits and should cut the sales off.  I am very disappointed in them in saying three different things to me.  Oh well, I hope you all enjoy the kit.