Honored Contributor

Re: Too Faced Pumpkin Spice Eye Palette

Iv'e decide, in light of the gobs of money I've spent on makeup and skincare in the last month, I'll skip this unless/until I can get it on sale somewhere.

Honored Contributor

Where will I purchase it?  Wherever I can find the bestest deal  Smiley Wink  Not finding any good deals (yet) on ebay.  I don't have a problem purchasing makeup on ebay as long as it's from a highly rated, long time seller and then I still closely examine the packaging and the quality of the product.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger.  I can use my Sephora points and get it for $10 less but I'll wait till I can buy it in store to save the shipping.  

Does/can anyone here actually do the eyeshadow looks these young You Tubers do?  I'm just not going to pile 3 to 4 shades on top of each other!  I wear three shades and blend but to pile color after color on top of each other...not happening Smiley Surprised  

Esteemed Contributor

I watched a video by Makeup Just For Fun, and she did some shade comparisons with the Gingerbread Spice and the Gingerbread Extra Spicy palettes.  I have the Gingerbread Spice palette, so I don't need this one.  I'm happy I got the one I have when they re-released it (last year). 

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

This YTer shows the colors swatched, up close and right next to the actual palette plus she's fun to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcZlpgb8Pcc

Honored Contributor

I ❤️❤️❤️ the second one with the pink & purple!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is a beautiful palette, and I might even have considered dropping $$ on it. But I DON'T WANT SCENTED EYESHADOW. Clearly I'm not the target demographic for this...but even in my teens and 20s, my sensitive skin would not have preferred fragrance ingredients on my eyelids. Yikes.

Honored Contributor

The way this palette is curated makes it look really appealing.  I actually own all of these colors throughout others palettes so I’m going to do the prudent thing and pass.