Esteemed Contributor

Too Faced Natural Lust Eye Shadow Palette

[ Edited ]

I recently purchased the Too Faced Natural Lust Eye Shadow Palette from Sephora.  It contains 15 matte shades and 15 shimmer shades.   They are all very pretty.  I am enjoying trying out various looks .... six samples are included in a booklet that comes with the palette.  The only complaint I have is that some of the mattes are a bit dry so they are somewhat difficult to blend.  But it isn't a huge problem for me.  Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 10.04.13 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Too Faced Natural Lust Eye Shadow Palette

Easier to blend if you use a WET brush !!!!   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Desertdi .  I'll have to try that!

Respected Contributor

@Boehm CollectorTry it, but I don't think a wet brush will blend those shadows. Place the shadow where you want it & then use a soft brush with a neutral color on it to soften the edges. Then pat on more of the original color if you have blended away too much. 

Just try a few things to see what works for you. Maybe a wet brush, maybe a different thing.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty colors....enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

I bought this palette in "Naturals" a couple of years ago.  The colors are gorgeous.  I just wish eveyone would stop with all the glittery shadows!  Shimmer is fine, but all out glitter is too much for most people.  And it's hard to find anything between matte and glitter.  But the packaging and colors are really pretty (in both)

Frequent Contributor

I got this as well, very pretty, just started diving in. There are no glitter shades, but there are a few shimmers in there.

I started using shimmers again, I’m in my early 50’s and the trick is you use a matte shade in the crease, but use the shimmer on the round part of your lid. It looks great, IMO!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wig4usc wrote:
I got this as well, very pretty, just started diving in. There are no glitter shades, but there are a few shimmers in there.

I started using shimmers again, I’m in my early 50’s and the trick is you use a matte shade in the crease, but use the shimmer on the round part of your lid. It looks great, IMO!

I agree @wig4usc  .....  I am 63 and only use the shimmer eye shadows on my lids... with mattes in the crease and outer crease.  I do not use metallic or glitter shadows but shimmers are nice.  

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy Too Faced shadows.  The color payout is great, little fallout and they last all day.

I do find the colors are much richer and blend better when wore over a eyeshadow primer.

I too like a little shimmer as an accent color on the eye.