Honored Contributor

There is a TS today you get two full size Better Than Sex mascara and two travel size mascara one in waterproof for $39 and free shipping. I never tried this mascara. I ordered the new ITCosmetics mascara, I'm wondering if I should cancel it and get the Too Faced TS, I don't need both?

Respected Contributor

Re: Too Faced Mascara TS On HSN

I have the mascara. Here is my feeling. It will give you very black bold lashes, a very nice look. In my hands, it takes a bit of work to get it perfect. I do a lot of lash combing after applying. So it’s a little high maintenance IMO but it’ll give you really pretty bold lashes. The waterproof never worked for me. It would not set. Stayed wet forever. But mascara is highly subjective s get some more opinions and read reviews. You can always try and return it if you don’t like it.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I have the mascara. Here is my feeling. It will give you very black bold lashes, a very nice look. In my hands, it takes a bit of work to get it perfect. I do a lot of lash combing after applying. So it’s a little high maintenance IMO but it’ll give you really pretty bold lashes. The waterproof never worked for me. It would not set. Stayed wet forever. But mascara is highly subjective s get some more opinions and read reviews. You can always try and return it if you don’t like it.

@Grouchomarx lash combing is too much work for me! I think I'll stick with the ITCosmetics mascara I ordered. Thank you for the reply.

Honored Contributor

I started to order it then realized it isn't waterproof.  The one that is waterproof is the 'travel size'.

Not worth it to me as I ONLY use waterproof.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I started to order it then realized it isn't waterproof.  The one that is waterproof is the 'travel size'.

Not worth it to me as I ONLY use waterproof.

As a person who has used a lot of waterproof mascara in my life, that Too Faced one was the most un waterproof mascara I ever tried. Drugstore ones are much much better.

Respected Contributor

I hated that mascara!! I use Benefit Roller Lash...its the best I've ever used.
Frequent Contributor

Is the Benefit mascara you use, Waterproof?   I only use Waterproof (due to allergies that cause my eyes to water, but not due to mascara). Thank you.

Super Contributor

I am the mascara queen...really, have tried them all! This one, as other reviewers stated, will give you bold, dark lashes, but DOES require some "detail" work to even out the thickness deposited on your lashes. After one tube, I decided not to re-purchase.

Honored Contributor

I loved this mascara when I got a travel size of it but then when I bought a full-size tube, I hated it.

There are a couple of drug store knock-offs including one called Lash Paradise.  Not sure if it's better or worse than the TF product. 

Honored Contributor

I can’t stand their mascara. One of the few I wouldn’t even use; after a few tries, I tossed it.