Respected Contributor

Too Faced La Creme Lip Cream

Another little jewel already mentioned on this forum & my review. susyQ turned me on to these, with my first purchase being a set of 3 very wearable shades which have become my "go to" lipsticks.

These feel so good on... & I find they last as long as most MAC lippies. I can't stand dry, tugging formulas. Knowing I already loved the set I own and am using, I decided to go outside the box with my usual cooler color range, hankering for a warmer summer shade.

While a bit dark on my lips, I add a touch of lighter lip color in the center which works beautifully.

Yummy! The name says it all. Juicy Melons. Of course THAT could take on a completely different connotation if your mind is prone to go there... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Too Faced La Creme Lip Cream - Juicy Melons

Trusted Contributor

Re: Too Faced La Creme Lip Cream

Hi Funloving! These lipsticks are fabulous; I agree!! I have purchased a trio from HSN, and hunted down others from ebay!! I just love the creamy formula!! I have collected about 7 shades so far.

Respected Contributor

On 6/5/2014 Karena said:

Hi Funloving! These lipsticks are fabulous; I agree!! I have purchased a trio from HSN, and hunted down others from ebay!! I just love the creamy formula!! I have collected about 7 shades so far.

Hey Karena! Great 'ta see you! Smart girl.. I usually use eBay for tried & trues.

Good for you! Yes, they're so creamy and soft on the lips.

I'll be joining you ON THE BAY to snag more. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

I posted to you on the other thread, fun. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has so many of these (lookin' at you, Karena). {#emotions_dlg.lol}

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Hi Funloving and suzyQ3!! Which shades are on your "hunt" list? I am sharpening my claws for Bon Bon, Juicy Melons, and Honey Bear!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor

Are you going to a store to pick your shade or ordering from (?) and hope you like the shade.

I'm always looking for a great lipstick.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for this thread!

I looked at these a while back & kind of forgot about them. I swear I'm to the point where it seems lipsticks are some kind of joke- $30.00, & the color lasts on my lips a half hour + most make my hydrated lips feel like cardboard. I'll try these...pretty colors!

Remember how EASY it used to be to find lipsticks that where GREAT at any price point- from drugstore to dept. store? What happened?? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

Sorry if this posts twice. Love these also! Only have one and think there should be another to keep it company.
Honored Contributor

On 6/5/2014 Karena said:

Hi Funloving and suzyQ3!! Which shades are on your "hunt" list? I am sharpening my claws for Bon Bon, Juicy Melons, and Honey Bear!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I am done, so done. {#emotions_dlg.lol} I have Cinnamon Kiss, Honey Bear, I Want Candy, Nude Beach, Razzle Dazzle Rose, Spice Spice Baby, and Teddy Berry.

To whoever asked about seeing these in person, you can test these colors at a Sephora and some Macys.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

On 6/5/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 6/5/2014 Karena said:

I am done, so done. {#emotions_dlg.lol} I have Cinnamon Kiss, Honey Bear, I Want Candy, Nude Beach, Razzle Dazzle Rose, Spice Spice Baby, and Teddy Berry.

To whoever asked about seeing these in person, you can test these colors at a Sephora and some Macys.

Thanks, I'll take a look at these there.