Trusted Contributor

Re: Too Faced La Creme Lip Cream

On 6/5/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 6/5/2014 Karena said:

Hi Funloving and suzyQ3!! Which shades are on your "hunt" list? I am sharpening my claws for Bon Bon, Juicy Melons, and Honey Bear!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I am done, so done. {#emotions_dlg.lol} I have Cinnamon Kiss, Honey Bear, I Want Candy, Nude Beach, Razzle Dazzle Rose, Spice Spice Baby, and Teddy Berry.

To whoever asked about seeing these in person, you can test these colors at a Sephora and some Macys.

Oh, you have a nice collection suzyQ3!!! I have I Want Candy, Marshmallow Bunny, Teddy Beary, Bumbleberry, Nude Beach, Naughty Nude, Believe, Razzle Dazzle Rose, Fuschia Shock, Spice Spicy Baby, and Naked Dolly! Whoops!! I have 11 shades, not 7!! {#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

For those of you that have some colors, could you please tell me what they look like in person? For example, pinky-peachy, soft neutral pink, etc.

I want some, but shopping online is hard when it comes to most colors.

Honored Contributor

On 6/6/2014 goldenretriever said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

For those of you that have some colors, could you please tell me what they look like in person? For example, pinky-peachy, soft neutral pink, etc.

I want some, but shopping online is hard when it comes to most colors.

It would be easiest if you can select the shades that you think you might like and post the names here.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

On 6/5/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I posted to you on the other thread, fun. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who has so many of these (lookin' at you, Karena). {#emotions_dlg.lol}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Frequent Contributor

These are the most addictive lippies! Naughty nude is one of my fave colors, ever. I also have nude beach, juicy melons, honey bear, razzle dazzle rose.

Hi Goldenretriever , just google search for too faced la crème swatches and then you should see temptalia 's review. She is great at describing all the colors and also swatches them on her lips.

Respected Contributor

On 6/6/2014 naleiarenee said:

These are the most addictive lippies! Naughty nude is one of my fave colors, ever. I also have nude beach, juicy melons, honey bear, razzle dazzle rose.

Hi Goldenretriever , just google search for too faced la crème swatches and then you should see temptalia 's review. She is great at describing all the colors and also swatches them on her lips.

Thanks for reminding me about those sites- I forgot!

Honored Contributor

On 6/6/2014 goldenretriever said:
On 6/6/2014 naleiarenee said:

Thanks for reminding me about those sites- I forgot!

One thing I will say about the description for Nude Beach, which is one of a set that I bought from HSN: I know that the company states that it's a "peach" shade, but on me it looks like a pale pink shade. It's nice, but I don't see peach in it. I don't generally wear very nude shades, but I like to have one. I sometimes use it to tone done or mute a brighter shade or as a base for a gloss with good pigment.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Hi Goldenretriever - I recommend this site for lip swatches. She has everything here, but the limited edition "Believe" and the new spring collection (Bon Bon, Pink Chocolate, Taffy, Jelly Bean and Lollipop).

http://www.maryammaquillage.com/2013/04/too-faced-la-creme-lipsticks-swatches.html

Here are the new Spring 2014 shades on arm swatches:

http://www.mybeautybunny.com/jump-spring-faced-cosmetics/

The colors are gorgeous, but it's truly the formula that is the standout, IMHO. HTH!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}