Valued Contributor

Too Faced HSN Today’s Special Presale

HSN’s early November Too Faced Today’s Special is now up for presale, with what looks like an exclusive to HSN eyeshadow palette (16 shadows), a lipstick, Shadow Assurance and the ubiquitous Better Than Sex Mascara. It’s called Sugar Plum Fun for $49 on 4 Flexpays.
Respected Contributor

Re: Too Faced HSN Today’s Special Presale

[ Edited ]

It looks beautiful!  

too-faced-sugar-plum-fun-makeup-4-piece-set-d-2017101821194868~578701.jpg

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

It looks beautiful!  

too-faced-sugar-plum-fun-makeup-4-piece-set-d-2017101821194868~578701.jpg

@momoftwo2007  This is really pretty. Last year I ordered one of the TooFaced Holiday kits and the shadows were meh. I’ve heard a lot of people say that the TooFaced Holiday kits are not the same quality as their regular palettes.. I would like to try the shadow endurance and that lipstick is beautiful. I would say if you like it , get it and try. I do love the colors. It’s a pass for me because I’ve got some other HK from Sephora on my wish list. 😊

Honored Contributor

I like Too Faced shadows but these shades don’t look like anything special, mostly brown shades and I have more browns than I need now. 

I can’t stand their mascara and the lipstick is too pale for me. I’d use the primer but don’t need it. 

But I might look to see if another of their shadow palettes might be sold alone and at a good price...

Contributor

Thanks for the heads up ! Checked it out, Its a very good deal !

Valued Contributor

I'm still debating. I am moving towards not getting it because I already have another mascara that was never opened from the last Today's Special (you guys by now know my thoughts on black mascara!) and I'm not even halfway through my Shadow Assurance, and I have literally 4 other primers in my stash. I really only want the palette. The palette from the Confetti collection was eventually sold separately by HSN on discount and on the Too Faced site, so I'm hoping they'll do it with this one. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very neutral leaning too pink for me

I don’t think it’s exclusive to them as I saw it on a blog this week 

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately I don't like their mascara, and there are too many glittery shades in the eye shadow set. 

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan  I am probably not going to get it. I think I have to agree with other posters that it has too many pink shades (and I don't usually go for pink for my eye look).  But I do like Too Faced Shadows. They are very pigmented and buttery.  

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@wvumountiefan  I am probably not going to get it. I think I have to agree with other posters that it has too many pink shades (and I don't usually go for pink for my eye look).  But I do like Too Faced Shadows. They are very pigmented and buttery.  

@momoftwo2007  Have you seen the Clover Palette that they launched this week and it sold out before I could get it. I really like it and I am thinking that some of the proceeds is going to an animal charity. Anyway, I’m on the list to be emailed when it’s restocked. Yes, the packaging on the Clover Palette is getting me too.