Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@HappyDaze Thanks for the update! I just checked it out on the HSN website.  I like how there is a picture of the swatches of all the colors on the arms of different skin tones.  It's very helpful!

too faced.jpg

I will not be purchasing it, because even though I like the quality of the Too Faced eyeshadows (I own a pallet), but this particular TS has too many pink toned eyeshadows (for some reason pink doesn't look very good on me). And I already have a pallet with lots of gold/brown tones.

@momoftwo2007 you are welcome and thanks for including the picture of the swatches- that really helps!  I like how they do that with the different skintones too and noticed alot of brands are doing this now which makes alot of sense!

Honored Contributor

Re: Too Faced Coming up?

[ Edited ]

@FUTURE wrote:

I really thought I would order this when I saw a sneak peek on IG, but I'm going to pass. All I REALLY want is the blush!! Enjoy if you get it!

@FUTURE You know, after looking at the swatches, I am no longer that interested. I have similar colors in other palettes so nothing really excites me in the kit anymore. There are other things I'd rather buy like MUG shadows, the kat Von d metals and mattes or the too faced/kvd collab stuff. Yay money saved, lol!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wanted it to be $49, LOL.

It still is a great value.  I will await the presentation.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

I really thought I would order this when I saw a sneak peek on IG, but I'm going to pass. All I REALLY want is the blush!! Enjoy if you get it!

Same here.  First of all, based on the price of other kits available on HSN, I think the price of this is too high.  I think this should be $49.00.  I'm also not sure I'm loving the colors once I really saw them.  I think the lip product would be a no go color for me.

And I don't know if any of you noticed so I apologize if this was posted but this is on Extended Delivery.  I'll bet if it's still ED when it's presented tonight, nothing is said.     

Trusted Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@HappyDaze Thanks for the update! I just checked it out on the HSN website.  I like how there is a picture of the swatches of all the colors on the arms of different skin tones.  It's very helpful!

too faced.jpg

I will not be purchasing it, because even though I like the quality of the Too Faced eyeshadows (I own a pallet), but this particular TS has too many pink toned eyeshadows (for some reason pink doesn't look very good on me). And I already have a pallet with lots of gold/brown tones.

@momoftwo2007 these swatches look darker to me than the ones in the pictures of the palette.  What site did you find them on?  I wonder if it's just my computer that is making them look different. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo They look pretty dark to me too. This picture is found on HSN on the sale page for this TS. I mean even the lipgloss on the models in the pictures looks almost sheer with barely a hint of pale pink whereas in this picture it looks much darker and almost with an coral-ish undertone?

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze @momoftwo2007 ok no I see it on HSN duhhh LOL. I'm going to have to watch and see I guess.  I'm hoping it's lighter shades. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

UMMMM GUYS.....

So I always check out the HSN forums for coupons before I order because every now and then they have awesome coupons... NOW is one of those times...

If you check out using the VISA checkout button (big blue button on check out screen), you get $20 off your order. This brings the set down to $35.... and yes, verified and it works on this set... whoa.....

ENJOY!

edited to note - the coupon applies itself automatically when you use visa checkout so you don't even need a code.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ctinaw wrote:

UMMMM GUYS.....

So I always check out the HSN forums for coupons before I order because every now and then they have awesome coupons... NOW is one of those times...

If you check out using the VISA checkout button (big blue button on check out screen), you get $20 off your order. This brings the set down to $35.... and yes, verified and it works on this set... whoa.....

ENJOY!

That's great for those planning on ordering.  

And thank you because I just took advantage of the $20.00 off and never would have known.  I ended up purchasing the Grand Hotel collection which was $49.00 so it took it down to $29.00.  Free s/h so that kit was a steal.

Then I made a separate order of the Showstopper Melted Lipsticks and had a 20% off coupon so that kit came to $20.00.  I'm a happy camper. 

Honored Contributor

@SuebdooI also think they swatch them super heavy handed in order to really be able to see the colors on the skin and sometimes that doesn't make them as appealing. Bost most of the time, we don't use that many layers so they colors wouldn't (shouldn't?) come out that dark.