Honored Contributor

Too Faced Christmas Eyeshadow Mini Palette

[ Edited ]

Think I'll get it if Sephora gets it.  As of now they don't have it.  Thought I'd use the Nabla Secret palette for Christmas looks but none of those colors look on the skin like they look in the pan.  Thinking about sending it back.  

Christmas Coffee Bite Sized Palette

Super Contributor

Re: Too Faced Christmas Eyeshadow Mini Palette

@monicakm  I like it, it seems much warmer than others you post. Do you prefer cool tones most of the time or am I imagining this?  I love purples and pinks but look better in warmer colors. Still wear them though, lol. Sorry your Nabla palette didn't work out.
PS: I love when you post these beauties, gives me good ideas for gifts, saving me lots of time. The makeup lovers just get giddy with delight opening their gifts. Guess they don't splurge often so it's great. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo 

I have a neutral complexion and can wear both, depending on the color/tone but do prefer cooler colors.  I'll wear this during the Christmas season.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Think I'll get it if Sephora gets it.  As of now they don't have it.  Thought I'd use the Nabla Secret palette for Christmas looks but none of those colors look on the skin like they look in the pan.  Thinking about sending it back.  

Bought this 2 weeks ago for my daughter for Christmas.  It's at Ulta.  They have others to choose from too.

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy 

Thanks for letting me know!  

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy 

Just checked and it's not enough for free shipping and there's nothing else I need.  I'll wait to see if Sephora will have it...wait!  It's's up now!  They have it and it's free shipping Smiley Happy   And it's on the way along with the normal two samples and this deluxe sample (retailmenot).  I don't know if it's a hair mask or face mask.  Anyone familiar with this brand?

amika - The Kure Intense Bond Repair Mask trial size - 30 mL

Honored Contributor

I think my hayfever nose is affecting my smarts.  I ordered this totally forgetting about the 20% off sale on Nov 1.  Cancelled and put it back in my basket for the sale.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@ScrapHappy 

Just checked and it's not enough for free shipping and there's nothing else I need.  I'll wait to see if Sephora will have it...wait!  It's's up now!  They have it and it's free shipping Smiley Happy   And it's on the way along with the normal two samples and this deluxe sample (retailmenot).  I don't know if it's a hair mask or face mask.  Anyone familiar with this brand?

amika - The Kure Intense Bond Repair Mask trial size - 30 mL

@monicakm It's a hair mask Smiley Happy Hope you like your new goodies, and hope you feel better soon!

Honored Contributor

I better check my Too Face Pumpkin Spice for a good Christmas green.  I think it only has lighter greens tho.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This one has red, no green by Mac for $25.08 on sale 14% off at Nordstrom.  In fact almost all makeup is 15% OFF at Nordstrom.  If interested Item #681997

MAC COSMETICS MAC Surprise Eyes Eyeshadow Palette, Main, color, WARM

kindness is strength