Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Too Faced Chocolate Palette Duo Deal HSN Friday November 17th

@grammarqueen

@aprilskies

Thanks for the responses.  Browns are my everyday "go to".  I do brach out a little to some soft pinks, ivory and certain purples.  Can't go too dark purple because I am fair and sometimes if I go too dark I look like I have a black eye!  If it is a good price I will try the chocolate palette. 

Respected Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

@grammarqueen

@aprilskies

Thanks for the responses.  Browns are my everyday "go to".  I do brach out a little to some soft pinks, ivory and certain purples.  Can't go too dark purple because I am fair and sometimes if I go too dark I look like I have a black eye!  If it is a good price I will try the chocolate palette. 

@BetsyDoodle, then I think you will like them if you get them.   I put the chocolate bar in my makeup basket so I can use it more and I really do enjoy it.  It is an easy go to for me.

Respected Contributor

It's $59 for both of them.  I think it is a good deal.  But I will pass.  Both of them have too many similar colors.  And I don't think I need both.

Honored Contributor

I ordered both and had a $10 off coupon plus went through Ibotta and get a rebate from them. I think I’ll use them for Christmas gifts. Definitely a good deal plus free shipping and easy pay if you want. Thanks for the heads up!

Valued Contributor

The palettes have sold out! Congratulations if you nabbed them!

Contributor

Too Faced is debuting a new eyeshadow kit, I believe on the 23rd.  It's called White Chocolate Chip.  If you like lighter colors, then look out for this one!!!