Valued Contributor

Too Faced Chocolate Palette Duo Deal HSN Friday November 17th

HSN is doing a few beauty deals per day this week, and this Friday the 17th they are going to be selling the Too Faced original chocolate bar and the bonbon palette together for a special price, which won’t be revealed until a minute past midnight. I thought you guys might want a heads up on this!
Contributor

Re: Too Faced Chocolate Palette Duo Deal HSN Friday November 17th

Thank you for the heads up! I love Too Faced eyeshadows. Wonderful color payoff with very little fall out. 

Valued Contributor

I have never used Too Faced, but everytime I watch I think that they have such pretty colors.  Is it as good as they say and would this be the place to start with Too Faced ? If it is I will be watching Friday.

Valued Contributor

What about the sugar plum fairy collection?

Too Faced HSN-Exclusive Sugar Plum Fun Makeup 4pc Set

Esteemed Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

I have never used Too Faced, but everytime I watch I think that they have such pretty colors.  Is it as good as they say and would this be the place to start with Too Faced ? If it is I will be watching Friday.

I don't own these two pallets but do own two other too faced ones. These would be a great place to start. You would get a ton of use out of both of these. 

Valued Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

The Sugar Plum kit was a Today's Special a few days ago. HSN is not presenting the chocolate palette duo deal. If you go to their homepage, and scroll down you will see the two deals available for the day, "Best in Beauty Week". It's like a mini Ulta 21 Days of Deauty. Today's deal is either Cargo Cosmetics Perfect Eye Kit or a duo of Winky Lux lippies. It looks like hair tools for tomorrow, and then the Too Faced Chocolates for Friday. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@grammarqueen wrote:

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

The Sugar Plum kit was a Today's Special a few days ago. HSN is not presenting the chocolate palette duo deal. If you go to their homepage, and scroll down you will see the two deals available for the day, "Best in Beauty Week". It's like a mini Ulta 21 Days of Deauty. Today's deal is either Cargo Cosmetics Perfect Eye Kit or a duo of Winky Lux lippies. It looks like hair tools for tomorrow, and then the Too Faced Chocolates for Friday. 

I saw them present the sugar plum fairy a few days ago as the TS. It is still shown under Too Faced on HSN.com and I just wandered if either the sugar plum fairy or the special for Friday would be a good place to start with Too Faced.

Trusted Contributor

Love the Chocolate Bar and the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar. I’ve branched out to more than the browns and use Doll 10 pallets. 

Valued Contributor

Betsy, I would definitely pick up the chocolate bar duo over the Sugar Plum. I have both the chocolate bars as well as the semi sweet, and they are wonderful. I use one of them at least twice per week (I am kind of a palette freak now!). 

Respected Contributor

@nrm wrote:

Love the Chocolate Bar and the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar. I’ve branched out to more than the browns and use Doll 10 pallets. 

I have these two as well. They have good pigmentation and are buttery.  There are a few duds between both. However, there are a lot of browns and variations of.  If I was to do it again, I wouldn’t get both.  I feel I get the same looks everyday but, to be fair, I don’t spend a lot of time on my eyeshadow either. 

For those that don’t have them it is a good place to start especially if they are a good price.  Just make sure browns are your thing. I wouldn’t mind some of the lighter shades out of the bon bon palette though.