Valued Contributor

Re: Too Faced Chocolate Bar--Worth the $$??

I wet the shadow today! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} OMG I did the most gorgeous look! I did the one on the card with the pink and purple on the eyelid. I am not a pink and purple girl. I didn't think I would wear that pink at all but with the Salted Caramel under it it really warmed it up! The pink looks so pastel in the pan but on it's so creamy and neutral, of course I did have the SC on under it. The purple was looking a little dusty so I wet my brush and it got lighter and brighter and it is a stunning color. It's my most gorgeous purple! I think it's called Candied Ginger. Anyway, it worked like a dream. My palette is dry and you can't even tell I did it.

Frequent Contributor

I bought the chocolate bar over a week ago and have used it everyday!! LOVE!! Am trying to change my eyeshadows from lots of gorgeous colors to using more neutrals for my aging eyes. I have soooo many BE loose shadows that I love the colors,,but they dont work that well on me now. I am also interested in the LORAC unzipped.

Contributor

What is the staying power of the Chocolate Bar? I bought the Naked 2 and It creased bad even after primer. I then bought the Mark Jacobs 5 eyeshadow palette and its gorgeous/velvet-y.

Super Contributor

I went to look at this when Ulat had 20% off and had it in my hands. Then I went to swatch. There were several great neutrals, but I was mainly interested in the more interesting shades , which ended up all being glittery. I love shimmers, but glitter is just pt bad on me, so I passed. I have a few TF palettes already that I love and didn't find this one too different than colors I already own. I love the packaging tho and if you are looking for a great quality neutral palette with some color than it would be fantastic.
Respected Contributor

On 2/8/2014 CCBeauty said: I went to look at this when Ulat had 20% off and had it in my hands. Then I went to swatch. There were several great neutrals, but I was mainly interested in the more interesting shades , which ended up all being glittery. I love shimmers, but glitter is just pt bad on me, so I passed. I have a few TF palettes already that I love and didn't find this one too different than colors I already own. I love the packaging tho and if you are looking for a great quality neutral palette with some color than it would be fantastic.
I felt very much the same and didn't think the color payoff was great. I returned mine.