Honored Contributor

Too Faced Born This Way Natural Nudes

FINALLY!  Seems like it took this palette forever to get here Smiley Surprised  I LOVE it!  With all the videos I watched before ordering, I wasn't sure if it was going to be the overall lighter or darker shade that I've seen on various videos and websites.  Thankfully, it's on the lighter side and the colors are  highly pigmemted...a little goes a long way.  Move over UD Violet palette.  There's a new palette in the house and the formula is much nicer Smiley Happy

Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eye Shadow Palette

Honored Contributor

Re: Too Faced Born This Way Natural Nudes

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   I'm happy it's a HG palette for you, but I've seen so many warm toned nude palettes for fall. The manufacturers have forgotten about those of us who need cool shades. The UD palette is really bright and the shades not wearable on me. Enjoy!

Super Contributor

I have to pick individual shades for me (picked out years ago by John from BB 's studio in NJ).

Again, cant wear warmer tones.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm The shades look beautiful! Hope you enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@Maestra1 wrote:

I have to pick individual shades for me (picked out years ago by John from BB 's studio in NJ).

Again, cant wear warmer tones.

@Maestra1   At one point, I had 8-10 six and palettes filled with individual shadows. Loved them all!!!! Tossed them a few years ago. Some of them had hit pan and others were just old.

Honored Contributor

That is a work of art and very pretty to look at.  Not enough going on with me to warrant more than three shades to a container.  Have fun with it. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I fall in the neutral category as far as my skin tone and what looks good on it (gold AND silver).  I can wear cooler shades and warm shade eye shadow.  My personal favorite is purples but don't wear them as much as browns/bronzes/peachy pinks.  I have blue eyes.  I've been wearing the UD Ultraviolet palette but  had the Natural Nudes on last night.  DH commented on the look and said he liked it better than the  purple...meh, what does he know! Smiley Wink  Actually, he knows quite a bit or maybe he's just vocal on what he likes and doesn't like.  I always ask his opinion when I change something.  I really haven't been a palette person till this PF palette I bought a year ago or longer.  It's probably the most wearable and still relevant in my makeup routine.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - I just notice the Beauty IQ Steal has the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette for 24.50.  The price is right, but I just don't "need" another palette, you know?  I do want it though!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal 

Yes, I KNOW!  I've spent tons of money lately on makeup and expensive skincare.  Very pretty but so much of it would be repeats/duplicates. I wish the Pumpkin Spice palette would go on sale.  I've got three  new palettes in the last month so it would be an overkill, BUT, I'm really wanting this color (the one circled in red).I don't even know how it would look on me.  I can wear both cools and warms.  Eyes are blue.  Brown hair.  Light- Med coloring.

shadow.jpg

Respected Contributor

I just received my Too Faced natural nude palette last week.
I noticed a lot of Youtube beauty gals were raving about its wearability.
The shades were perfect for me so I thought I'd give it a try. I try to avoid large pallets because I usually use two and waste the rest of the colors.
So far I have used 7 different colors in this palette to create different looks and so far each has been a winner. At this point I may be able to wear each and every color in this palette.!! I think I found a winner.
The colors are beautiful and buttery and very blendable.