Honored Contributor

If I was going to buy a wig, I would definitely give hers a try out.  She is so knowledgeable about her products and gives wonderful demonstrations.  I like the fact that she offers two sizes in her wigs.  Anyone own her wigs?  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: Toni Brattin is Wonderful

I purchased one of her wigs and the Toni Twist a few years ago.  Neither was very natural looking, and like many wigs, the wig had too much hair at the crown.  Looked nothing like the same wig when Toni presented/modeled the wig, even after I finger combed it and tried to style it differently.  From what I see of the reviews on QVC, many feel the same.  

I have sometimes thought that the wigs Toni models are different than the ones being sold.  

New Contributor

I don't have a wig but I have her Toni Pony's and I love them. Perfect match for my hair color and everyone thinks they are my real hair.  I wish she was selling her wigs on the Q when my mom was looking for a wig during chemo, she would have loved these.  

Honored Contributor

Toni does look great in the wigs, but I can still tell it's a wig. IMO if you have a big head, you look like you are wearing a hair hat. I tried one of her wigs once and looked ridiculous in it, sent it back.

Honored Contributor

i bought one a couple of months ago.  It arrived.  I tried it on.  I returned it the next day.

Just awful. 

Honored Contributor

My latest Toni purchase was her straight fall. I love it. Gives me a perfect bump at my crown and it's heat styleable, too. Feels and looks like real hair. Sometimes the hair looks fake but not this one and there's just the right amount of hair on the piece so it doesn't look like a 'piece'.

https://www.qvc.com/Toni-Brattin-Pump-It-Up-Fall-Straight-Hair-Piece.product.A345028.html?sc=PSCH&TZ...

Respected Contributor

I was impressed at how good some of these pieces looked. I do have a couple of add-on, clip-in pieces and I like them and use them. Mainly in summer because my hair becomes a frizzy birds nest, and these DO help- but it has to be a good match!  

I think it’s great that she offers these at inexpensive prices because, it’s an esteem builder, very important- Real hair wigs are very pricey...

Respected Contributor

@IslanderGirl62 wrote:

I purchased one of her wigs and the Toni Twist a few years ago.  Neither was very natural looking, and like many wigs, the wig had too much hair at the crown.  Looked nothing like the same wig when Toni presented/modeled the wig, even after I finger combed it and tried to style it differently.  From what I see of the reviews on QVC, many feel the same.  

I have sometimes thought that the wigs Toni models are different than the ones being sold.  

I had a similar experience.  I've been bald for the last several months.  Before I lost my hair, I had 2 "good" wigs styled like my real hair.  I wear them most of the time.

I thought I'd try some inexpensive wigs in different styles just to have to wear when running errands.  You are so right, the 2 Toni B wigs I tried, looked nothing like the ones she wore in the presentations.  I took them to my stylist to see if she could help me.  It was no use.  I looked ridiculous.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I have two of her wigs...they are wonderful...the color and cut of the wigs are awesome.  I get tons of compliments.  Definitely would recommend them to anyone!

Frequent Contributor

Toni is a real PRO!!!!  After all of these years on-air, she has the passion and smarts to present items in the most thoughtful, comprehensive, helpful manner.  Additionally, it comes accross so clearly that she not only cares about what/how she presents but also she cares about us, the consumer.  She could really do well in training hosts and other vendors.  

LOVE TONI!!!!!!!!