Highlighted
Super Contributor

Toni Brattin Wigs

[ Edited ]

I'm thinking of trying a Toni Brattin wig, probably either the Impressive or Trendsetter.

My question is concerning the rooted style in light and medium blonde. Are the roots really obvious and dark or more subtle? I saw some Toni Brattin wigs on another website and they didn't appear to have the darker roots.

Also, are they fairly low density wigs so they don't look so "wiggy" when you wear them?

Appreciate any comments and/or opinions you would like to share. Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Toni Brattin Wigs - Impressive and Trendsetter

I have a couple of her wigs. I am gray so the first one I got is her light gray and I like the cut. But because my own gray isn't nearly that white, I got the next one in her light blonde. I really like it! To me the amount of dark at the roots is believable and the cuts are great! The problem I have is getting used to the style because I'd never get my own hair to stand up or have the volume these have, but I don't think they look "wiggy". I think they're great for the price, but full disclosure I haven't washed one, etc.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Toni Brattin Wigs - Impressive and Trendsetter

I have a couple of her wigs, too, but I always have them cut in, specifically for my face, by my hair stylist. She was so impressed with the last one, she styled my human hair, very expenive wigs after the Toni Brattin one. 

Super Contributor

Can you recommend any Toni Brattin styles that look particularly natural? Thanks!