Valued Contributor

Notice how Pat is letting the vendor speak. Pat always lets the vendor speak, that is how we learn about the product. 

Honored Contributor

Letting the vendor speak and not the continual rude interrupting is nice!

Super Contributor

Are we really liking these wigs?  I say Nay.....they don't look like real hair.

Raqual Welch has a beautiful line of wigs that don't look so fake.

Respected Contributor

@QP Doll  I was very tempted. I read the reviews on several of the shorter pixi type wigs. I decided against ordering. A couple of reviews said "straw-like". THAT was a game changer for me.

Honored Contributor
I noticed on one of the videos I saw today that some of the Brattin hairpieces they were showing didn't even match the models hair... the model had one color hair and the hairpiece they put on her was another color....no thanks!
Super Contributor

The hair looks too thin and too wispy.  I was looking for hair that looks like mine, more thick and full. I don't always want to go through all the work it takes to fix it.

Honored Contributor

Years ago TB made pieces and wigs that were made with heat-styleable fibers. I bought a fall, 'wiglet', piece and I still wear it today. That one gives me a nice bump on my crown and it's long just like my real hair is. Hope she brings back this technology because they do look and feel like real hair.

Honored Contributor

Years ago, I wore her clip on ponytails - like she sells now.  Back then I was able to get a perfect match and I loved the look it gave me.  I'm thinking about purchasing another one.