Contributor

Which Tony Bratten wig is Mary Beth wearing?

Looking for something between short and really long hair.

TAI

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not sure, but she sure looks beautiful in it!  Great style with a lot of fullness!❤️

Honored Contributor

I just watched part of the video for the "prestigious" wig.  Wow!  I think everyone looked great in it especially Jayne Brown.  I did not recognize JT!  Leah would look great in it too.  If I bought a wig, that would be the one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Toni Bratten Wig?

[ Edited ]

IMG_2244.jpegIMG_2241.jpeg

Trusted Contributor
Mary Beth is so pretty and those eyes! I’d love to see her wearing a brown eyeliner on the top lid only. I think it would look great!
Esteemed Contributor

MB looks so much younger with that short style.   She's been seen with long & bushels of blond hair - wig or real don't know........

but she looks silly at her age.

She's on constantly = seems odd all of a sudden

Esteemed Contributor

I thought that it was the only wig in the Toni show that looked great on Mary Beth. It had a little,too much hair though to look realistic. But they both looked lovely in it. I haven't seen a Toni wig yet that looked real on though. The hair itself is shiny and wiggy looking. 

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth looks good with a shorter 'do.  

Mary Beth Roe

Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I thought that it was the only wig in the Toni show that looked great on Mary Beth. It had a little,too much hair though to look realistic. But they both looked lovely in it. I haven't seen a Toni wig yet that looked real on though. The hair itself is shiny and wiggy

Synthetic wigs look shiny like dolls' hair and applying baby powder on it gets rid of the shine. There on videos on YouTube that tell you how to make a wig look less like a wig. The heat defiant fibers look more like hair and most people cannot tell the difference.

Honored Contributor

Re: Toni Bratten Wig?

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Mary Beth looks good with a shorter 'do.  

Mary Beth Roe

This is my favorite look on Mary Beth. I wear this style in wigs and it is so youthful. I have worn wigs for years now due to hair loss so having worn different styles and trying on so  many....right now at least.... this is what's best on my 74 yr. old head!