Trusted Contributor
On 7/25/2014 ednapsych said: I use Dickenson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner and I really like it. It is very gentle. The bottle says "Gently cleanses and conditions pores to maintain clear, smooth and balanced skin without over drying". It is 100%natural and very inexpensive.

I have oily skin and this is the one I have used for a while now. It really does work well doesn't it?

Super Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch and suzyQ3 - Thank you both for the information. I respect you both and enjoy your post.

Honored Contributor

I like to use a toner although I don't use one all the time. When I do reach for it I use Dr Denses' toner. I can tell I've used it.

New Contributor

I am using Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel too. After reading about it on this board I thought I would give it a try. I found it at Whole Foods for $9.99.

Well, my skin (normal, older skin) looks beautiful after using this. I am not sure if witch hazel is not good for your skin, but it has really improved mine. My skin is radiant and feels so clean.

"Thank you" to the person who recommend this product!

Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 LLLL said:

I am using Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel too. After reading about it on this board I thought I would give it a try. I found it at Whole Foods for $9.99.

Well, my skin (normal, older skin) looks beautiful after using this. I am not sure if witch hazel is not good for your skin, but it has really improved mine. My skin is radiant and feels so clean.

"Thank you" to the person who recommend this product!

Do you ever shop drugstore dot com? They have Thayers for under $7.00. It wouldn't make sense to order it alone and have to pay shipping, but if you have several drugstore type things to purchase at the same time, they ship free on orders of $35.

Regular Contributor

Thank you all for the information and help. I have to interject one things here. I am Not using Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner as someone said and then everyone talked about it. I said in my post that I just bought the Neutrogena Alcohol free Toner. Wilma was one that uses this she said.

I am trying to avoid any alcohol. I don't use that.

Regular Contributor

Thank you Wilma and misspammie. Nice to hear from someone that uses the Neutrogena Alcohol free toner I just bought and thought it was good. And Pammie I will keep the Thayers Witch Hazel in mind in the future. Also, I do like Dr. Denese products so maybe I'll try hers too. Thanks ladies.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}