Respected Contributor

Watching the TSV right now only because I was watching AM Fashion. I hate to say it but the rep looks like a greasy mess from her face down to her shoulders and arms. Looks like she needs a shower. Even beautiful Joy's face looked greasy and too shiney. I have never tried this line, not within my budget. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Respected Contributor
I live about a half hour from the studio. It is very hot and humid in the area right now and you just can't escape the dampness, even indoors. There is a damp film on everything, including our bodies. That may be one reason she looks so shiny.
Honored Contributor

Dr. P without a doubt is a good brand, but it's hard for me to to take the vender seriously about skin care with her standing there with her dark tan. I doubt very much if it's a faux tan, but I may be wrong. No sale for me.

Honored Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
I live about a half hour from the studio. It is very hot and humid in the area right now and you just can't escape the dampness, even indoors. There is a damp film on everything, including our bodies. That may be one reason she looks so shiny.

Just curious.....since you live so close to the studio, have you ever gone over there to take a tour of the place? I think that would be interesting. I live in another state, so that's not an option for me, but would love to see the behind-the-scenes activity. If you have gone over there for a tour, what all did they show you?