Honored Contributor

Todays Special HSN-Love it

[ Edited ]

Todays special on HSN today is M Asam duo of Body Scrub and Body Cream, Vino Gold. The sizes are huge. They can last up to a year.

I like you can use all over and on face and even your lips.

I am senstive to fragrance and the Original    NOT the new Rose Scent doesnt bother me at all.

Some complained that the Scrub separated but that is just the Grape Seed oil!

You just mix it in. I ordered today and hope the body cream is as good as this scrub.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs - thanks!  going to check it out as I'm looking for a new body scrub.

Honored Contributor

Re: Love this Scrub

[ Edited ]

My only objection is the packaging, i dont like creams in large, deep jars, that I have to dig into even with a spatula. I would really have liked to seen these in  pump bottles. Maybe this is the way things are packaged in Germany. Some reviews on HSN say the scrub tends to separate and drips from the top. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Todays Special HSN-Love it

I have never tried this brand before.  I dont like rose scented products.  How does the other scent smell?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Todays Special HSN-Love it

[ Edited ]

@MrsCat21 

If you go to the TS and scroll down to Description, click on the +, all info will load for you. Plus there's tons of reviews on both items, previously offered with plenty of comments regarding fragrance and more. Meanwhile, here are the notes for the original scent for you. 🤗 Hope this helps.

Screenshot_20210630-154035_Chrome.jpg