Honored Contributor

Navy Blue French with Red Glitter.

7BFBA35C-0FE7-4BC6-ABE6-2B7C26F4968A.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

So patriotic.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

That was my goal, especially with the significance of tomorrow.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife    That's what I figured.  Maybe a barbecue this weekend?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Ooooooo, me likeee. You always come up with the best ideas. Good job, once more.!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

We are having hot dogs this evening.  We went to Costco yesterday and bought some dinner franks.  Each one can be cut in half to make a hot dog. They're huge!  They're all beef and we typically give Toby a few bites but he has an upset tummy from something he ate yesterday (I have no clue what).  So tonight no all beef wiener bites for him.

OT...When your dogs have an upset tummy what do you generally feed them?  I was going to give him some shredded chicken (plain) and rice but we have neither left over.

Honored Contributor

That is very pretty @SurferWife  

Wish my PT guy hadn't ruined it for me.

I did my own toes (dark blue w/ glitter).  When my daughter looked

at them, she said, "is that professional job?" (sigh)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What fun....red, white, and blue nails for the celebration!  Enjoy your franks and hope your pup is feeling better soon.

Super Contributor

@SurferWife  I love them, especially because they're not dagger length. So cute and Americana.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Kachina624 

We are having hot dogs this evening.  We went to Costco yesterday and bought some dinner franks.  Each one can be cut in half to make a hot dog. They're huge!  They're all beef and we typically give Toby a few bites but he has an upset tummy from something he ate yesterday (I have no clue what).  So tonight no all beef wiener bites for him.

OT...When your dogs have an upset tummy what do you generally feed them?  I was going to give him some shredded chicken (plain) and rice but we have neither left over.

@SurferWife 

For an upset tummy, give a tablespoon or 2 of PLAIN canned pumpkin, it works wonders for an upset tummy for any dog I've ever had and Vet recommended.

Plain boiled chicken is calming for the tummy, but grain (rice) can cause other tummy issues for an already upset tummy; bloating, gas, etc.

When Kingston has gas, he can clear out a room FAST, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.