Honored Contributor

Re: Today's Look Got Lots of Compliments

@teganslaw 

GR is my go to morning routine (along with snail snot).  I use the pha toner, the Plum Plump serum, the moisturizer (pictured).  I know it's not for everyone but it's working and I enjoy the process (and results)

Glow Recipe- Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer

and these two products before the GR products

Dr.Ceuracle Vegan Kombucha Tea Essence 5.07 fl.oz. | Detoxifying impurities for healthy complexion and providing hydration, Vegan all in one essence for All skin Types with Kombucha Tea Extract

Milk-Peel Gentle Exfoliating Toner

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 Sorry to but in, but if you have a Trader Joe's nearby they have the greatest eye cream.

Trader Joes's Supremely Hydrating Eye Cream .53 oz.

The last time I bought it the price was $5.99 a tube. I bought 3, so the price may have gone up since then. I just opened my last tube so I need to restock.

I have oily skin , but I am very dry in the eye area & this cream is so great.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw 

I know it's called a toner but it's not your mother's toner of yester-year.  It's an essence.  A very hydrating, penetrating essence that plumps and readys the skin for your other products.  And there is no need to wait between applications.  In fact, experts say it's best not to.  The only reason you would wait is if you have a product that tends to pill/ball up if you don't.  I used to use something that would pill but I don't recall what it was and must not use it anymore because nothing I'm using now pills.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Just like anything, if you enjoy the process you're going to put more effort into it.  And so far, I still enjoy the process Smiley Happy  I'm thankful that I have a couple of products from Aveeno that if I just simply can NOT do a full evening routine, I can apply the Aveeno Calm and Restore serum and moisturizer and feel confident that I haven't "lost any ground" lol.  I don't think I missed more than one evening of not doing my nightly face during my knee replacement recovery.  Never went to PT without a full face of makeup and smelling good...course if you saw my PT guy, you wouldn't either (g)

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I also have the Juvia's Place bronzer duo and the CT "Filmstar Bronze and Glow", I think that's the name and many more bronzers.  Huda is probably my most used.  It's fun having options.  That CT duo is really nice but I keep forgetting about it.  I need to put it front and center to use this week.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@haddon9 Sorry to but in, but if you have a Trader Joe's nearby they have the greatest eye cream.

Trader Joes's Supremely Hydrating Eye Cream .53 oz.

The last time I bought it the price was $5.99 a tube. I bought 3, so the price may have gone up since then. I just opened my last tube so I need to restock.

I have oily skin , but I am very dry in the eye area & this cream is so great.

@Dusty1 Thanks!  I go to TJs about 2-3xs a year.  I will have to look it up and give it a try....Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

I also have the Juvia's Place bronzer duo and the CT "Filmstar Bronze and Glow", I think that's the name and many more bronzers.  Huda is probably my most used.  It's fun having options.  That CT duo is really nice but I keep forgetting about it.  I need to put it front and center to use this week.

@monicakm - the CT duo is nice and I compared the bronzer shade to the Milani Sun Kissed that I use and the shades are almost identical.  I bought the CT bronzer in the mini version as a treat one time when I was in Sephora.  Probably won't replace once I'm done with it.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

Sadly we don't rank high enough for a Trader Joes or a Costco.  We have to drive an hour to get to any shopping other than WM.  My Sephora is a baby one inside a JC Pennys Smiley Sad  I went bananas when I discovered Sephora online Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I remember buying the CT duo as one of my first products that started my overly zealous (but fun) Sephora extravaganza.  I think someone here might have suggested it.  It's a mini size.  I would like to order her new cream bronzer but doubt I will.  I'm trying to "be good" Smiley Wink

Whew!  My shade is out of stock.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@San Antonio Gal 

I suppose there's a very good chance.  I would love to still be able to (in one day) take care of a baby or toddler, clean the entire house, put on a face of makeup, wash my hair, do a week's worth of grocery shopping, put it all away, cook dinner and clean the kitchen.  If there is a 63 year old out there that can do all that in a day, I'm jealous!  I'll want to "do it up" just not sure I'll be able to.  How about you?

Oh gosh!  I don't do all that in one day even when i don't wear makeup.