Honored Contributor

Re: Today's Look Got Lots of Compliments

@monicakm - I bet you looked great.  Love that Huda palette.  The Milani bronzer in Sun Kissed is my go-to bronzer, love it.  I also enjoy the process of putting on a full face of makeup.  Some days I don't feel like it but other days I do.  Hope you're doing ok.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

As I've mention many many times here, my #1 goal is hydrate hydrate hydrate.  I moisturize too but hydration is key for me.  Don't remember if I used any moisturizer yesterday or not.  If I did, it was Tatcha's Water Cream/Gel...more water/hydration than moisture.  And I've watched oodles of YT videos that support that claim.  I do use a night time moisturizer at night.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

It's discontinued but  you can still find it.  Perfect Pink is the name.  I use it under all my glosses so I'll have color on my lips when the gloss wears off before I can reapply.  

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

I have all the desire in the world to apply and play with makeup but I told my husband a few days ago that it is getting harder.  I have dexterity issues with my hands that cause me to drop things all day long, mostly small things.  And sometimes my mind isn't cooperating.  It was cooperating yesterday Smiley Wink  But I seem to make "oh, that wasn't a good idea" mistakes more than I used to.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you @vermint   That means a lot.  I happen to have powder foundation to today.  I haven't worn my Fenty powder foundation in a hot minute.  I forgot how much I like it.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm ...what shade is the elf lipstick?

It looks like a very light baby pink...does it go on like that?...I like the color.

Honored Contributor

@vermint 

My dedication for skincare started at the beginning of 2020, maybe a little earlier than that.  And it started with YT skin care "expert" James Welsh.  He is responsible for my complexion that I call perfect but he says there is no such thing as perfection...whatever!  I'm sure I go overboard.  I do with everything.   But it's working and I'll keep doing it as long as I can.  Good skin, hydrated skin is the basis of a good makeup application/look.

Honored Contributor

It is a lip tint that "changes" with your body chemistry.  IOW, it's a light bright pink.  I've used it for decades.  By it's self around the house or under my glosses when I'm going out.  You might find it on Amazon or WM...WM online not your local store.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I might not "do it up" when I'm your age but right now, I enjoy the process (and results).  

Thank you for asking about my brother and parents.  I'll be going over there after my haircut appointment today.  Oops gotta leave actually.  My brother sets the tone and he's being upbeat about his cancer, at least what I've seen so far.  My husband is there now.  He's been getting really tired lately and had a fever yesterday of 100.1 and that was after drinking tea.  My daughter is giving him CBD oil and brownies.  It seems to be helping some of his symptoms.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm What is your favorite under eye treatment (could be serum, cream or lotion or all three) for hydrating that area that can get a bit creepy?

TIA!