pha.jpgMilk-Peel Gentle Exfoliating Toner

COSRX  Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence 100ml

OK, I think that's enough hydration Smiley Happy

Hourglass Primer

Hourglass - Veil Mineral Primer Standard Size - 1 oz/ 30 mL

Nars Light Reflecting Foundation 

NARS - Light Reflecting Advanced Skincare Foundation Deauville 1 oz/ 30 mL

Kosas Concealer

Kosas - Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer and Daytime Eye Cream Tone 01 N 0.20 oz/ 6 mL Clean plus planet positive

LM powder

Milani 01 Sun Light Bronzer (Jessica Braun made me buy it)

Milani Sun Light (01) Silky Matte Bronzing Powder

Kiss Lashes in Ruffle

Huda Nude palette (2nd & 3rd colors on the right row).

Huda Beauty Nude Light Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Review - Kelly Maylin  Beauty

Charolette Tilbury Beauty Highlighgter Wand in Pillow Talk - soft rose gold highlight

Charlotte Tilbury - Beauty Highlighter Wand Pillow Talk 0.41 fl oz/ 12 mL

Fenty Fly Pencil in Metallic Brown

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna - Flypencil Longwear Pencil Eyeliner Puppy Eyez 0.01 oz/ 0.3 g

NYX Brow Gel in Espresso

NYX Professional Makeup Thick it Stick it Thickening Brow Gel, Espresso

Telescopic Mascara by Loreal for bottom lashes in black

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Original Washable Intense Lengthening Mascara, Black, 0.27 fl. oz.

This over this

Dior Shock (465) Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss (2016)

e.l.f. Gotta Glow Lip Tint, Perfect Pink

Lots of hairspray and Powder Play because my hair is toooo long.  Haircut tomorrow.

Oh, these earrings with my 4th of July outfit.  I don't know what this weekend will be like so I'm wearing it early and will wear it again if there is a get-together.

No wonder it takes me 1.5 hours to get ready (if I don't dilly dally).

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's Look Got Lots of Compliments

@monicakm   Most of the products you posted I have never heard of so I looked them up.    I am on the hunt for a new morning/daily (not nighttime)  moisturizer..so I looked at what you posted.  

None of them are what I call a cream moisturizer so do you not use one but use the products posted and they give your skin enough of a drink?   thanks.

Honored Contributor

What is the lip stick ELF color?

Honored Contributor

Let me start off by saying, the earrings are very cute!  I would never have the energy to do all of that stuff, nor the desire!  Enjoy -- the products all look very nice! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@monicakm I admire your dedication to skin care! I'm 67 and, for years now, have only used moisturizer applied to wet skin (currently using the tweak'd Tribal Chocolate over WEN Replenishing Treatment Mist)--no serums, no special eye cream, nothing.

I quit using primer awhile back, and don't see any difference in my makeup. If I'm doing a full face, I do use an eyeshadow primer.

My makeup these days is powder foundation, a little blush. No concealor, not for years. If I go anywhere I'll put on some mascara and lipstick.

Simple is just better for me, but I do like reading your posts and seeing what you've tried!

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm , Does the Glow Recipe plum hyaluronic serum act as a moisturizer? I like the GR juicy pink oil free moisturizer, which I use almost daily. 

If the plum hyaluronic serum came in a smaller size, I would be tempted to try it, but it's too expensive for me, otherwise. I had a sample of GR watermelon toner, which was nice, but I  don't see the necessity of toners for myself. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@monicakm Isn't it fun to take the time & really do ALL of the makeup!

I don't do it daily, but I enjoy the process.

I love how soft & pretty all of the products you used must look.

I tried the Glow Recipe products, the Snail Mucin & the HG primer, but they all broke me out. It's a pain.

I have 2 of the Fenty eyeliners (Bank Tank & Purp a trader) & I love them.

The lashes look fun. 

I love the look of the Huda palette. I haven't tried anything from Huda.

And, the earrings! 

I hope you had a great time.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   For my routine, too many skincare and makeup products. Everyone I know, my age, doesn't "do it up" even if going somewhere. 

I know you enjoy the process, so full speed ahead.

Have a great weekend. How are your parents and your brother doing?

Honored Contributor

I bet you look gorgeous @monicakm .  I appreciate you posting all the pictures of the products.  Hope you are feeling okay.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus , I don't know your age, but I would say at 64 I probably use as many or more products for full face makeup, although I don't do it every day.  I mostly have my routine down since I don't have time to spare.

For skincare I use Nicinamide followed by a serum and a moisturizer. Primer is next.

Next is Foundation concealer and/or undereye brightener and some No More Pores to finish the undereye and pore-y area next to the nose.  I use 2 brow products, a pomade followed by Gimme Brow to bring out the hairs.  

On to the eyes.  I rarely use eyelid primer unless I'm using glitter and Monicakam didn't mention that although I thought she always uses it.  I generally use more shades than mentioned with one all-over, a medium in the crease, and a darker from mid-crease to  the outside corner.  There's even an almost-white cream shadow that I use almost like an eyeliner to brighten and a light color underneath my brows.  Then, there's two eyeliners, one pencil top and bottom followed by a liquid on the top only. 

Back to the face with a little bronzer and blush.  A little highlighter followed by Hourglass Veil finishing powder.

Then there's the lips with primer (that's new), liner, a base matte color rather than filling in with the liner since I find that so drying.  After that lpstick and a gloss.

It all sounds onerous, but the makeup part is done in about 10 minutes.  The skincare part adds to it since I'm also doing stuff with my wet hair in between since I want to give each skincare item time to at least dry before the next one, and I'm also doing a little dressing in between.