Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today's FOTD June 25th - what's on your Sunday face?

@Lulu Bea  My favorite Rimmel foundation has a light floral scent to it.  Not strong at all.  And I rather like it. 

Too bad it's been discontinued.  Smiley Frustrated

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Frequent Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@Lulu Bea  Do you have a YouTube channel?  Not to pry.  No need to go into detail if you do and don't want to tell us the name.

I do but it's a tricky question to answer on this forum because I don't believe I'm allowed to say or post it. I use my name on FB which is a public page, and my videos are posted on my page. So a little sleuthing and you can find it.I also think you can search YT with my name since I do tag each video with my name on here, qvc.

I DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT monetize my channel in any way shape or form. You might see ads but that is all Google. Monetization is a selection and I have never selected it, nor do I accept free products as PR or Review or Gifts or points or whatever. I have this disclaimer in my description box. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

FOTD is foundation of the day?

Anyway:

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection SPF 50

Urban Decay Original shade eyeshadow primer

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette shade

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner on lower lashes in Sabbath shade

Hi! FOTD is face of the day. Thank you so much for sharing!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lulu Bea wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@Lulu Bea  Do you have a YouTube channel?  Not to pry.  No need to go into detail if you do and don't want to tell us the name.

I do but it's a tricky question to answer on this forum because I don't believe I'm allowed to say or post it. I use my name on FB which is a public page, and my videos are posted on my page. So a little sleuthing and you can find it.I also think you can search YT with my name since I do tag each video with my name on here, qvc.

I DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT monetize my channel in any way shape or form. You might see ads but that is all Google. Monetization is a selection and I have never selected it, nor do I accept free products as PR or Review or Gifts or points or whatever. I have this disclaimer in my description box. 

@Lulu Bea  So, Google posts ads and you don't get any money at all from that?

I guess I don't know how most of that works.  I know people want their channels to grow and they encourage people to subscribe and hit "like," but I don't know much about which things are making them money, other than the affiliate links and sponsorships.

I don't mind that people are making money, I just want to know if what I'm watching is being sponsored by the company whose products are being reviewed.  It would also be nice to know if a YouTuber gets sent a lot of product from one particular company, because that could certainly color their reviews, but I don't make the rules.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Anyway:

Lancôme Golden Amanda eyeshadow on below brow 

Lancome It List eyeshadow at crease

Lancome Mochaccino and Pose eyeshadows on lids

Urban Decay Razor Sharp eyeliner in Push shade at upper lashes

L'Oreal Voluminous Primer on lashes

Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes mascara in black shade

Urban Decay concealer in Pink at eye shadows

Urban Decay concealer in Light Neutral shade on reddish areas

Lancome Dual Finish foundation in Claire II 210 (N) shade

Clarion Sweetheart Rose blush

Urban Decay Afterglow highlighter in Sin shade above that

Lancome Color Design lipstick in Stylista shade

Wow-i feel naked!!

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Anyway:

Lancôme Golden Amanda eyeshadow on below brow 

Lancome It List eyeshadow at crease

Lancome Mochaccino and Pose eyeshadows on lids

Urban Decay Razor Sharp eyeliner in Push shade at upper lashes

L'Oreal Voluminous Primer on lashes

Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes mascara in black shade

Urban Decay concealer in Pink at eye shadows

Urban Decay concealer in Light Neutral shade on reddish areas

Lancome Dual Finish foundation in Claire II 210 (N) shade

Clarion Sweetheart Rose blush

Urban Decay Afterglow highlighter in Sin shade above that

Lancome Color Design lipstick in Stylista shade

Wow-i feel naked!!

@nana59  LoL  So do I today.  But I have a list like that some days.  I just took a day off...

Honored Contributor

I went to a lecture and didn't want to look 'naked'. It really doesn't look like a lot -- My eyeglasses hide a lot of it.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Lulu Bea - Youtubers had mixed feelings about the new Covergirl Elixir - how do you like it?  Is it light, medium, or full coverage - one youtuber put three coats on and looked absolutely horrible - she said that was the only way she could get full coverage.  Seems like it would be great if you don't like a lot of coverage. 

@hoosieroriginal  I was just gonna ask that!!  Some say that it doesn't hold up all day.  And weren't they saying there was a strong scent?  (Can't remember.)

"Legend has it there was a scent to this foundation, and not one that a lot of folks liked." 

@mistriTsquirrel - oh, the other thing I heard is that it oxidizes and turns colors after it's on your face awhile. 

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@Lulu Bea - Youtubers had mixed feelings about the new Covergirl Elixir - how do you like it?  Is it light, medium, or full coverage - one youtuber put three coats on and looked absolutely horrible - she said that was the only way she could get full coverage.  Seems like it would be great if you don't like a lot of coverage. 

@hoosieroriginal  I was just gonna ask that!!  Some say that it doesn't hold up all day.  And weren't they saying there was a strong scent?  (Can't remember.)

"Legend has it there was a scent to this foundation, and not one that a lot of folks liked." 

@mistriTsquirrel - oh, the other thing I heard is that it oxidizes and turns colors after it's on your face awhile. 

@hoosieroriginal  Thanks, I'll add that to my campfire story!!  LoL

"As the story goes, many would say it caused women's faces to turn a ghastly color, like marmalade in the sun.  It was the darndest thing."

Honored Contributor

Today I stayed home so I do not have any makeup on at all -- not even moisturizer which will change when I take my evening shower. Cat Happy

kindness is strength