Trusted Contributor

Re: Today’s (5/20) Nail Appt.

@rockygems123 wrote:

@SurferWifeBeautiful!  Perfect in every way, color and others have said shape and length.  What is the color?

And your ring is similar to a ring I recently purchased, art deco era. Is yours vintage or vintage style?

@rockygems123 

Mind if I ask where you purchased a similar ring? TIA!

Respected Contributor

Very pretty shade of pink.  Your manicure looks great!

Honored Contributor

💕💕💕 that color.  

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife Your nails are gorgeous...and I love your ring!

Honored Contributor

Beautiful color!  

Respected Contributor

Your nails look so pretty @SurferWife . Your tech does an excellent job.

Esteemed Contributor

Love that pink!  Looks good on your nails.  Makes me ponder toes.

Trusted Contributor

very nice.. i get my nails done every 2 weeks.. i have acrylics and keep them short. and always get a sheer pink color, or sometimes a french... i like when nails are shorter. i like long nails, and brighter colors.. but its not for me.. i couldnt work with long nails.. i like simple..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rockygems123 

I don't know the name of the nail color.  I only looked at the color swatch, not the actual bottle.  I would consider it a pink rose color.

My ring was my aunt's wedding ring.  She passed it down to my Mama and my Mama passed it down to me.  I wear it as my wedding ring now, even though I also have my Mama's wedding ring.  I really love the low profile.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee 

Funny you mention my nail tech.  I tried a salon closer to home yesterday.  After seeing her work on Instagram, I thought I at least needed to try her once.  I'm hooked!  It's a smaller, quieter salon in a more convenient location for me so I'm going to stick with her.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.