Honored Contributor

I went to Ulta today and came home with several items that have been on my list.

Benefit Gimme Brow - 3.5 Warm Auburn Brown

E2C4934E-3838-4826-B90F-58A15FCAFE0C.jpeg

MAC Prep & Prime Lip Primer

A8D8CF55-0D3B-4E95-B6C9-01612C62211D.jpeg

Ulta Brand Pencil Sharpener

BF71AFD3-5FE1-4C25-99E4-AF3DC5EEEBF5.jpeg

IT Cosmetics Airbrush Flawless Highlight Brush #140

B352B90D-2B0F-4FBA-89F3-40868CBF646F.jpeg

Real Techniques Miracle Air Blend Sponge Duo (blue one)

9DE28B8A-F6B9-4B79-9A92-76C16D52DFB3.jpeg

Did any of you bring in a great beauty haul today?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: Today’s (09/04/2022) Haul

Nice haul @SurferWife .  Are these repeat purchases for you?  What is the difference between the blue RT sponges from the orange - other than the color?

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife @I habw that brush and I love it! I'm sure your will too! Nice haul enjoy in good health!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife - You had a nice haul today!  My shopping was done online.  I ordered some Naturium Azelaic Emulsion from Amazon.  From the Ulta 21 Day Beauty Sale I ordered Estee Lauder Futurist Hydra foundation - at half off I couldn't resist.  I have 2 things in my shopping cart on Sephora - a Buxom lip liner and a small Hourglass primer to try.  But I haven't ordered them yet.  I'm still thinking about those two items. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

The RT organge sponges provide a dewy finish; whereas, the blue ones provide a matte finish.  I've always used the orange ones and love them so I thought I try the blue ones.  They're new, so this is my first time trying them.

The Benefit Gimme brow is sort of new to me.  I recall trying it YEARS ago, but never repurchased.  I like the way the Warm Auburn brown looks with my hair.

All the other products are new for me, too.  I purchased the MAC Prep & Prime lip primer based on a recommendation I read here the other night.  The IT brush is what I've been looking for, for applying setting powder under my eyes.  It's the perfect shape and the young lady in the store highly recommended it.  The pencil sharpener gets 5 stars on Ulta's website and my other sharpener seems to eat my eyeliners, which is NOT good considering the price of the pencils!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife - I have the Ulta sharpener and think you will like it fine.  Works well for me.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Please let us know how you like the Hourglass primer!  @monicakm raves about it.

We had several errands to run today, so while my husband went to Home Depot he dropped me off at Ulta.  That way I could take my time and look around.  I did put the Laura Mercier finishing powder in my basket, but decided to put it back.  It was more of an impulse buy so didn't get it.  I have 3 extra IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores pressed powder and honestly, I really do love it.. I may still try the Laura Mercier down the road since it gets such rave reviews, but for now I really don't need it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife  I use Gimme Brow (in # 3) and I love the Ulta shapener. Ihave severaland even use one in my art studio to get a good point on my watercolor pencils.

My haul yesterday included City Beauty Plumping Gloss w/ a 20% off code. I ordered 2 of the clear again. No, you won't get fish lips, but I apply it after skincare more as a moisturizer and blot it after my makeup is finished. and then apply lipstick or lipgloss.