Honored Contributor

Re: Today Show announced that Brad & Angelina got married this weekend

I was so surprised. I had already thought they were married for a couple of years now.

Respected Contributor

Why does anyone, other than family and friends, care what celebs do in their private lives? I see where the Kardashian show will have video from Kim's latest wedding. She just had a multi-million dollar extravagant wedding and the marriage lasted a couple months. Why give these people even one second of attention?

Honored Contributor

All you people claiming that you don't care, why take the time to open the thread and then comment about it then?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 santorini said:
On 8/28/2014 SeaWinds said:

Great role models? Non-denominational marriage ceremony....why bother? Thanks Brad & Angie for doing it in secret in France, because some of us really could care less.

I feel the same way, only I couldn't care less.

I saw that and burst out laughing ..... seriously, don't people even know what they are saying? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

On 8/28/2014 jaxs mom said:

All you people claiming that you don't care, why take the time to open the thread and then comment about it then?

That's what I don't understand. They obviously cared enough to open the thread and in many cases, make a snarky remark,making themselves look foolish in my humble opinion.

Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Perkup said:

Does anyone REALLY care about this? Not me for sure.

Me neither!

Super Contributor

They got married Tuesday, so I don't think it was announced they married over the weekend. But I agree, doubt many care at this point.

Respected Contributor

On 8/28/2014 twins mom said:
On 8/28/2014 suzeecat said:

I don't really care, which is why I appreciate that they didn't turn the wedding into a media circus, at least as far as I can tell. I wish them every happiness.

After all the Kim and Kanye stuff I think it is very nice too... also wishing them every happiness. They do many things to try to help the world be a better place for all.

Agreed. And thank goodness Brad and Angelina didn't follow the same line of thinking of Kim and kanye naming their daughter North (West) by naming their kids Arm or Money or Peach

Super Contributor

On 8/31/2014 Ladybug724 said:

I don't really care, which is why I appreciate that they didn't turn the wedding into a media circus, at least as far as I can tell. I wish them every happiness.

After all the Kim and Kanye stuff I think it is very nice too... also wishing them every happiness. They do many things to try to help the world be a better place for all.

Agreed. And thank goodness Brad and Angelina didn't follow the same line of thinking of Kim and kanye naming their daughter North (West) by naming their kids Arm or Money or Peach

Don't forget Cherry, Snake and Olive.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

On 8/31/2014 LuvMyBichonFrise said:
On 8/31/2014 Ladybug724 said:

Don't forget Cherry, Snake and Olive.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Or Barbie-Q? Ha ha