Honored Contributor

Today Only Bath & Body Works

Today all body care is $4.95, limit 15. I think you can order on line, I went to the store. I had a 20% coupon, a free body care item coupon, they let me use both ( I got the coupons in the mail). This is a great deal!

Honored Contributor

Re: Today Only Bath & Body Works

They certainly know how to do sales!   I purchased several candles earlier this month when they had their big candle sale.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoy Bath and Body Works products a lot. The sales are outstanding for sure. 

The Gingham perfume they sell is a fresh, clean scent that I adore. The bottle is pretty too. Win win for me. I got mine when everything was 40% off for one day. 

I also like the new Blueberry Shortbread that is new. The body lotion, and mist smells like a blueberry muffin right out of the oven. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I enjoy Bath and Body Works products a lot. The sales are outstanding for sure. 

The Gingham perfume they sell is a fresh, clean scent that I adore. The bottle is pretty too. Win win for me. I got mine when evetything was 40% off. 

I also like the new Blueberry Shortbread that is new. The body lotion, and mist smells like a blueberry muffin right out of the oven. 

@I enjoy the seasonal foodie scents. I bought the Merry Christmas shower gel and body cream, as well as the Blueberry Shortbread, and some kind of lemon drop one. I thought I wanted to get the Cocoa and Cream, but it had no scent to it.

Respected Contributor

Their Moonlight Path is my favorite fragrance but it's so hard to find now. 

Honored Contributor

B&BW has 2 incredible sales each year.

One will be after Christmas, the other in July

I'm not much of a candle person but I do love their lotions & hand soaps.

I'm holding back some of my Christmas money for the after Christmas sales