Occasional Contributor

Re: Tocca Fragrances - has anybody tried these?

Oh my Gosh! I do adore Tocca fragrance! I own them all with the exception of the brand new Simone (which I hope to be adding to my collection soon). They smell different than the sweet, syrupy, fruity florals so popular in America lately--maybe a tad more sophisticated? Remind me more of a European fragrance, are long lasting and unique on me.

My least favorites personally are Brigitte and Margaux (more floriental than I prefer), but I get the most compliments on them! Go figure! lol! The bottles and caps are very substantial and the packaging is wonderful. When you open the box it reads, "love yourself", and shouldn't that be why we wear fragrance? To feel better and beautify our "personal space"? Hope you love them, too!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

LOVE Tocca scents! I have the Stella hand milk on my desk at work and get so many compliments on it. I also have the Giullietta hand cream, Liliana perfume, and Florence perfume.

Respected Contributor

I have Stella, love it. I got mine at Soft Surrounding store. Glad to know Sephora has!

Trusted Contributor

I have worn Stella for the past couple of years and I really like it...the dry down is long lasting and very refreshing. I order mine through Amazon. I don't know how their prices compare to other online sites, it's just been convenient for me to do Amazon.

Respected Contributor

they smell wonderful and i caught onto them at my local about faces day spa when i stopped in to grab some philosophy fragrance at a sale. i put the philosophy back after i got a whiff of these!

Frequent Contributor

Sephora has a great way to try them.

TOCCA BEAUTY
Meet The Girls Gift Set

Frequent Contributor

Tocca Beauty - Meet The Girls Gift Set

<h1 class="OneLinkNoTx" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"> TOCCA BEAUTY
Meet The Girls Gift Set</h1>
Frequent Contributor

<h1 class="OneLinkNoTx" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"> TOCCA BEAUTY
Honored Contributor

On 3/14/2014 Ethereal said:

This is super cute, I am gong to have to get this for my mom for Mother's Day. Thanks for letting us know!

Regular Contributor

Thank you - all you wonderful ladies! The pics were wonderful and I really want to test these out now! It's great to have such positive feedback on these. I just KNOW I'll love them. I'm particularly interested in that Meet the Girls set. I'm going to check them all out based on your helpful reviews. Thanks again, ladies!