Regular Contributor

Tocca Fragrances - has anybody tried these?

I just ran across Tocca fragrances on the web. I'm intrigued. Do any of you ladies use them? I need to find them in the brick and mortar stores to see what they smell like. Are they wonderful and worth seeking them out? Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: Tocca Fragrances - has anybody tried these?

My mom uses them and I love a few of them. I know they have a few new ones since my mom had them but I haven't tried the new ones. They have Tocca at Sephora, I do know that. I think the bottles are so feminine and pretty.

Regular Contributor

On 3/13/2014 HappyDaze said:

My mom uses them and I love a few of them. I know they have a few new ones since my mom had them but I haven't tried the new ones. They have Tocca at Sephora, I do know that. I think the bottles are so feminine and pretty.

Thanks! I think it was the bottle/ packaging that caught my eye. I agree - so feminine looking. It just looks like they're beautiful ( I picture kind of exotic or musky). Womanly and sophisticated. Am I right? I'll check them out.
Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2014 Tenners said:
On 3/13/2014 HappyDaze said:

Thanks! I think it was the bottle/ packaging that caught my eye. I agree - so feminine looking. It just looks like they're beautiful ( I picture kind of exotic or musky). Womanly and sophisticated. Am I right? I'll check them out.

yes, there are some that are a little musky (in a good way) and most of the scents are different than anything I've smelled before and yes, very sophisticated and womanly. Smiley Happy There are some I didn't like so much (I will try to remember which one) but it depends on what you are looking for. IMO, the fragrances are not overpowering once on. I am pretty sensitive to perfumes and these I do fine with. I will try to remember which ones I really liked too. Definitely check them out in person if you can. Around the holidays Sephora and beauty.com often has a set of three small ones and they come in these super pretty boxes. They look like this:

Honored Contributor

Darn, I just saw this set. Wish I would have known about this because I know my mom didn't have it and I love the color box.

Sephora: Tocca Beauty : Eau De Parfum Viaggio Trio : perfume-gift-sets

Regular Contributor

I have worn several of the TOCCA scents and like them because they are subtle and fresh. Sephora carries them, Anthropologie does too. There is a terrific set of TEN of their scents,most of the line,in a cute tin. These are generous spray bottles--0.15 oz / 4.5ml which is enough to really give a fragrance a longer try-out. Also perfect for travel or purse. My personal favorite is Brigitte. Many like Colette and Florence. There's a newer scent called Margaux that is more on the woody/musky side. Bottles are lovely and the price is reasonable,compared to some of the imports. Oh,the set is called "MEET THE GIRLS" and a bargain at $60. Try them,I think you'll find a few you like.
Super Contributor

also ANTROPOLOGY (SP) sells them

Occasional Contributor

I have to admit that I like the idea of a few testers because I have found that Tocca is hit or miss for me. For example, I really like the Florence and Violette scents but the Cleopatra I only tried a little bit of and it just did not click with my skin. Pretty widely available and I do love the bottles too!

Respected Contributor

Love, love, love Stella by Tocca, especially for warmer weather when Chanel #5 is too much. The bitter orange is just light enough and fresh. The bath gel is to die for and lasts! The body cream is $$ but hydrating.

Respected Contributor

The Tocca packaging is exquisite as are the perfume bottles-perfect for a vanity. I only really like the Stella and maybe Graciella-Cleopatra smelled like old tobacco smoke on me-phwew!