Valued Contributor

Re: To whoever suggested Nailtiques Formula 2...

I just removed the old and put a new coat on. This stuff amazes me. I have been using it for only 5 days and the improvement is unbelievable.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Regular Contributor

YES! YES! THANK YOU! I'm not sure which one of you ladies I seen this recommended from first, but, again THANK YOU!!! I had Salon Nails for at least 20 years, because I wanted beautiful nails and this to me was my answer. Took them off about 4 years ago and my nails has been AWFUL! I picked up this Formula about a month ago, and all I can say is WOW!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

The first application made my nails harder and after a week, Presto, all my nails were growing and it has been no turning back. I have to even trim my nails, like mine shorter, every week! I cannot begin to tell you all just how Excited and Thankful I am for this product. And to think of ALL the money I spent throughout the years at the Salon. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Occasional Contributor

I check this board often and have tried several things I see recommended here, very helpful information sometimes. I have very dry brittle nails and had just about given up on finding anything to help. I went to a local beauty supply store to purchase Nailtiques after seeing the post here, the lady there suggested I try Nailtiques 3 as it is especially good for dryness. I will post results later, hoping it helps. Thanks to the ones who mentioned it.

Valued Contributor

Thank you to those who recommended this product! I have been using it for about a year as well and swear by it. Before Nailtiques, absolutely no polish, base coat, top coat, or anything like that would stay on my nails for more than a day or two at most. Now, I can use the Nailtiques as a base coat, their polish (one coat), then apply one more Naitiques Formula 2 coat as a top coat. My manicure lasts a week and sometimes ten days if I apply an extra coat of Nailtiques every other day. I am so grateful!