Honored Contributor

Re: To Whoever Recommended Moremo Water Treatment Miracle 10

Does the Moremo treatment weigh your hair down? 

My hair is not dry or damaged and it's long and straight with just a bit of frizz. I was just looking for something to give it some more bounce and shine without the weight.

Honored Contributor

My first order got lost but I was refunded and reordered.  Hopefully it will be here by Monday. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I've used it several times and not noticed any weighing down of my hair.  

In fact, it seems to make my hair more fluid.  In the last few months I'm embarrassed at how many products I have tried.   This is the only one I will continue using.

I was trying to grow out my curls, but gave up and had it smoothed again.  My hair was just so unruly and out of control with our humid summer.

So, with the smoothing and this product, my hair looks almost sleek Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@SilleeMee 

I've used it several times and not noticed any weighing down of my hair.  

In fact, it seems to make my hair more fluid.  In the last few months I'm embarrassed at how many products I have tried.   This is the only one I will continue using.

I was trying to grow out my curls, but gave up and had it smoothed again.  My hair was just so unruly and out of control with our humid summer.

So, with the smoothing and this product, my hair looks almost sleek Cat Happy

@Witchy Woman 

Thanks for letting me know about the Moremo. Sounds nice. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I tried it for the first time tonight, and after shampooing & conditioning, I applied the Water Treatment, and massaged it in for slightly longer than the 10 seconds that the product recommends.

After rinsing my hair and towel drying it, I ran a comb through my hair then let it air dry.

My hair is so silky soft!

It just slips through my fingers and I love the scent!

So, whoever it was that recommended it, THANK-YOU!!

It might have been me! I did post about it  when I first got it about a month ago..I really love it! It makes my hair look and feel great, and it is so light, not heavy or greasy at all! I have long hair and even my coworkers comment on how good it looks these days! And they are guys, who never notice ANYTHING!!......LOL!

Thank you for posting htis, it is good to know that so many have tried it and feel the same way I do!

Trusted Contributor

I want to try it now too, but like SilleeMee said, it is sold out on HSN.  Its a much better deal there, BOGO for $31.00 at Amazon its cheapest is $25.60 for 1 bottle...  I will wait...

Esteemed Contributor

I have been using this for a good 6 months and really like it.  I have curly hair and I straighten it.  This helps.  My concern was that it may cause yellowing when I use a heat device.  I use a low setting - 330 to 350 degrees.  I have white hair and well water so I do have a constant battle.  This product contains propylene glycol, I believe.  When you apply it, you can feel heat.  

In the demo it was stated that you can skip your conditioner on the days you use this and no, longer time on hair doesn't mean better.  Put it on and rinse out.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Can you use it every day or is this just a special treatment?

Respected Contributor

I use it after every shampoo- you put a little in your palmsand rub together, you will feel a slight warmth, then you apply and leave on for 15 seconds or so.. Rinse...

Trusted Contributor

@Mothertrucker

Thank you for writing about this product...I bought the 2-pack from HSN and it definitely smooths and defrizzes my hair. (I did notice the odd warmth you described too.)

One question for you and anyone else using the Moremo treatment...I'm still not sure if it is to be used INSTEAD of conditioner after I shampoo.

I have very, very dry, color-treated hair and I cannot imagine NOT using my conditioner after I shampoo.

So, I've been using Moremo right AFTER I rinse out my hair conditioner. (I never saw the original demo for this product so I'm not sure the order in which to use it.) Is this correct or do people use Moremo in place of their conditioners and hair masks? (I'm not sure Moremo is for moisturizing and conditioning...and I seriously need moisture.)

Thank you, again, for recommending this strange product! It's great, but it's like nothing else I have ever used before. The warmth is so weird! But...it works. My hair is more smooth and the frizz is diminished. Yay!