Esteemed Contributor

Re: To Whoever Recommended Moremo Water Treatment Miracle 10

@MarnieRez3  In the demo, they say you can skip your conditioner or use it.  I have better luck if I condition and then use the Moremo.  I need the moisture of my conditioner.  HTH

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs

That DOES help! Thank you so much! I will continue to use Moremo AFTER conditioning my hair. So appreciate your advice. 💚
Respected Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Mothertrucker

Thank you for writing about this product...I bought the 2-pack from HSN and it definitely smooths and defrizzes my hair. (I did notice the odd warmth you described too.)

One question for you and anyone else using the Moremo treatment...I'm still not sure if it is to be used INSTEAD of conditioner after I shampoo.

I have very, very dry, color-treated hair and I cannot imagine NOT using my conditioner after I shampoo.

So, I've been using Moremo right AFTER I rinse out my hair conditioner. (I never saw the original demo for this product so I'm not sure the order in which to use it.) Is this correct or do people use Moremo in place of their conditioners and hair masks? (I'm not sure Moremo is for moisturizing and conditioning...and I seriously need moisture.)

Thank you, again, for recommending this strange product! It's great, but it's like nothing else I have ever used before. The warmth is so weird! But...it works. My hair is more smooth and the frizz is diminished. Yay!

Yes, the warmth surprised me too! and yes, I have been using over my regular conditioner- but I dont leave my regular conditioner on very long now-

I have long, color treated (bleached) hair and I am over 60- My hair looks pretty good, considering and this has been a big help in keeping it shiny and healthy- Here I am- I think my hair looks as healthy as my grandaughters!Tam and B.jpg

Super Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Mothertrucker

Thank you for writing about this product...I bought the 2-pack from HSN and it definitely smooths and defrizzes my hair. (I did notice the odd warmth you described too.)

One question for you and anyone else using the Moremo treatment...I'm still not sure if it is to be used INSTEAD of conditioner after I shampoo.

I have very, very dry, color-treated hair and I cannot imagine NOT using my conditioner after I shampoo.

So, I've been using Moremo right AFTER I rinse out my hair conditioner. (I never saw the original demo for this product so I'm not sure the order in which to use it.) Is this correct or do people use Moremo in place of their conditioners and hair masks? (I'm not sure Moremo is for moisturizing and conditioning...and I seriously need moisture.)

Thank you, again, for recommending this strange product! It's great, but it's like nothing else I have ever used before. The warmth is so weird! But...it works. My hair is more smooth and the frizz is diminished. Yay!

Yes, the warmth surprised me too! and yes, I have been using over my regular conditioner- but I dont leave my regular conditioner on very long now-

I have long, color treated (bleached) hair and I am over 60- My hair looks pretty good, considering and this has been a big help in keeping it shiny and healthy- Here I am- I think my hair looks as healthy as my grandaughters!Tam and B.jpg

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Mothertrucker

Two Beauties! Great photo...

Trusted Contributor

@Mothertrucker

What beauties! No WAY you are over 60, my friend! Your hair is so shiny! I am 100 percent jealous...and I am ordering more Moremo ASAP!

Thanks for your tips, and thanks for sharing this lovely picture. Your hair is AMAZING! ❤
Respected Contributor

@MarnieRez3  Gosh thanks! You made my day!   It’s so funny because I always want my granddaughter to grow her hair out, but she thinks longhair is only for grandmas!