Respected Contributor

Re: To The One Love Girls- YOU know who you are.......

[ Edited ]

Important to know-  This particular Save25 (not case sensitive and tested while I was on the phone with him) is a ONE TIME ONLY!

Yeah...I agree it sounds a bit flaky, YET they made this promise to our group & will honor it.

Tootles for now..  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Members?  Is signing up for newsletter considered being a member?  

Btw, @Funloving this is very thoughtful of you.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@Bella Carro

Sorry to be so rushed.  It means putting in your shipping address, password,  etc.

I'll check into it more this eve.

Respected Contributor

NP, @Funloving.  Now, go get to that meeting!

@Funloving wrote:

@Bella Carro

Sorry to be so rushed.  It means putting in your shipping address, password,  etc.

I'll check into it more this eve.

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro I can't figure this out either. In order to become a member it seems you have to place an order FIRST? I see no way to sign up otherwise. I am already signed up for their newsletter which isn't the same.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Bella Carro I can't figure this out either. In order to become a member it seems you have to place an order FIRST? I see no way to sign up otherwise. I am already signed up for their newsletter which isn't the same.

@HappyDaze k, glad I'm not the only person missing something.  I didn't see a member  area.  I'm sure they've not been clear with our thoughtful pal, Funloving.  I had no idea there was even a membership with any perks like free shipping offered.  

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

But, but I want to try the new formulaSmiley Sad  Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate is an interesting addition.  Been discussing this on a formulating forum.  Even have the ingredient on a wishlist.  Is the new formula history then?

I'm pretty sure that that ingredient you mention is in the new old formula, if that makes sense. I don't see it on my box of the reformulated one that they're apparently dumping.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

@Bella Carro-

If you try DermStore or one of the other vendors for OLO, they might have the new formula.  You can always call and ask.. @suzyQ3 also has a bottle of the new version with ingredient deck for comparison. (I just felt her kick my shins...Smiley Happy...)

@HappyDaze-

The continuing saga is not much of a saga.  Simply use the code I gave you.. not the one SQ3 received by email.  This entitles you to SAVE25. They've changed their policy and members (new & old) receive free ship-- no limit as long as you are a member- Sign on to your account by filling out all the pertinent information beforehand.   If you run into any problems AT ALL, Derick invites you to call him directly and he'll fix you up. If you do need to call, just mention this forum; QVC..  He can be reached at the CS phone number at the top of the site page.

Be aware.. they don't have the cleansing oil in stock yet, but don't charge till shipped.  He says they expect it no later than Tues or Wed of next week.  Again, no shipping charges for all members-  not just newbies.  That's what I was told pretty darn verbatim.  Don't allow anyone else at OTO to renege on what Derick promised the Q girls!!  I really don't think you'll run into problems, but again, call & ask for Derick if you do.  ~~He assured me he'll take care of it.~~

YIKES!!   Running late for a meeting! Smiley Surprised

I had tried that code yesterday, and it did not work. I tried the one that I posted here (in code), and it did work (although no free ship). So after reading this post this morning, I thought I'd try yours again. Nada. Smiley Sad

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

But, but I want to try the new formulaSmiley Sad  Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate is an interesting addition.  Been discussing this on a formulating forum.  Even have the ingredient on a wishlist.  Is the new formula history then?

I'm pretty sure that that ingredient you mention is in the new old formula, if that makes sense. I don't see it on my box of the reformulated one that they're apparently dumping.

I'm confused.  

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Bella Carro wrote:

I'm confused.  

That ingredient is part of the original formula actually. the ingredients listed on their website is the original formula that they brought back. Hth!